The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
CCS.N0000 ( Ceylon Cold Stores)Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:31 amHawk Eye
When Will It Be Safe To Invest In The Stock Market Again?Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Dividend AnnouncementsWed Apr 12, 2023 5:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
MAINTENANCE NOTICE / නඩත්තු දැනුම්දීමThu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SEYB.N0000 (Seylan Bank PLC)Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 amyellow knife
The Korean Way !Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
In the Meantime Within Our Shores! Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What is Known as Dementia?Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC (LHCL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Equinox ( වසන්ත විෂුවය ) !Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMB.N0000 (Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
REXP.N0000 (Richard Pieris Exports PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
RICH.N0000 (Richard Pieris and Company PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What a Bank Run ?Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:33 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTERWed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pmkatesmith1304
GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:45 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Cboe Volatility Index Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:32 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AHPL.N0000Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:46 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
TJL.N0000 (Tee Jey Lanka PLC.)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CTBL.N0000 ( CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (COMD. N.0000))Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pmyellow knife
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CSD.N0000 (Seylan Developments PLC)Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 amyellow knife
PLC.N0000 (People's Leasing and Finance PLC) Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Bakery Products ?Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:30 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
NTB.N0000 (Nations Trust Bank PLC)Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Going South Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
When Seagulls Follow the TrawlerThu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Re-activatingSat Feb 25, 2023 5:12 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
APLA.N0000 (ACL Plastics PLC)Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:49 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AVOID FALLING INTO ALLURING WEEKEND FAMILY PACKAGES.Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Banks, Finance & Insurance Sector ChartTue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
VPEL.N0000 (Vallibel Power Erathna PLC)Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DEADLY COCKTAIL OF ISLAND MENTALITY AND PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER MIX.Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
WATA - WatawalaSat Nov 05, 2022 8:44 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
KFP.N0000(Keels Food Products PLC)Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:42 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Capital Trust Broker in difficulty?Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
IS PIRATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY A BOON OR BANE?Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:13 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What Industry Would You Choose to Focus?Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Should I Stick Around, or Should I Follow Others' Lead?Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DV-2024 Program: Online RegistrationThu Oct 06, 2022 11:26 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Disclaimer

Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

Dear Enrique, thank you, no thank you & sorry

+7
nis2008
jiggysaurus
chutiputha
sashimaal
Hybrid
pee ratio
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
11 posters
Go down
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Dear Enrique, thank you, no thank you & sorry Empty Dear Enrique, thank you, no thank you & sorry

Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:51 am
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Dear Enrique,
As you are on your way to Israel right now, and after that to other destinations for a continuation of your “Sex and Love” tour, here are a few things I’d like to thank you for, not really thank you for, and apologise for. Simply hoping that this reaches you some day, some where and you get some insight as to how the thousands of fans from my little island nation felt the night you performed.

Thank you —

Thank you for deciding to perform in a country you probably hadn’t, but should have heard of, because you made dreams come true last night.

Thank you for taking the time, and I’m sure this is the real reason behind your 3 and a half hour delay, to learn how to say Ayubowan and Obata Stutiyi, the pronunciation was spot on and we immensely appreciate it, Hola y gracias to you too Mr Iglesias.

It was a night several would remember for as many ups as downs the night bought, and the highs of the rollercoaster only began when you actually started performing. You are a tremendous live performer and your voice turned out to be just as hot as your body. Hearing you perform took me right back to the days your latest single would play on Vh1 as I’d come home after school and annoy the life out of my mum by dancing in my school uniform and refusing to eat or shower until I had played it on Youtube another 100 times and danced-it-out, but that’s the thing, you can never dance-an Enrique song-out. They’ll remain forever timeless, to lip sync to, to dance to, to clap to, to even hum to, and that is why I am forever grateful to you for letting me experience not only what it feels like for your ovaries to explode when you winked, but also for witnessing first hand, music that I am positive, will live on in the hearts of many generations to come. The tunes of Hero serenaded my mother, myself and hopefully my daughter or son too. But sadly, I won’t let either of my children attend your concert if you do decide to visit Sri Lanka again in a decade or so, and this is why.

No thank you —

No thank you, to your crew, and most importantly the organisers for being able to do the most, but doing absolutely nothing. Although I purchased a ticket priced at 35,000 LKR, I am only part of a privileged minority. Several people, those that love you as much, and probably even more than I do, unfortunately weren’t part of this minority. And yes, I understand, the entertainment industry is as much of making money as it is actually entertaining and the VIPs were promised a lot of “free stuff” at the after party and possibly free beer at the event as well, but if this segregation had to be made there might as well have been a higher quality service for those that really thought they would be VIP for a night. There were people from different parts of Colombo that had travelled long distances, collected money by doing several odd jobs for months, sacrificing meals, living of scraps, and the worst- agonising the life out of their traditional families because entertainment is not meant to be “worth it,” in our academically driven country but we really thought you would be.

And here is why you weren’t.

Audiences for all 6 types of tickets, were standing in queues as soon as easy as noon, just to make sure they’d get as close to you as they possibly could. With immense determination and endurance of the blistering heat and pools of sweat, being told that the gates would open at 6pm we waited. Children, women, men, couples, friends, families- your fans- waited. It was 7.00pm and still there was close to no progress. We had all moved a little bit forward, and the large gate that could accommodate the crowd was under strict orders not to be opened. So we were allowed in, almost in single file through a narrow opening to the entrance of the grounds almost one and a half hours later than we had expected. But that’s alright, the show was meant to start at 7, theoretically its only a small delay, and you’re bound to have people waiting from the crack at dawn at concerts like this anyways so was the wait worth it is the question. It wasn’t. People that had arrived at 7 could so conveniently cut the lines and come straight to the front because there was absolutely no regulation of the queues, there were a few police helplessly staring as men that had just stepped out of whatever fancy car they were driving pushed through the families that had been there since 2pm and there were no barricades, no crowd control ropes, nothing at all to stop them from doing so. So we just had to remain there, squashed in between a huge gate that would essentially solve the problem and a crowd that was for the most part, merely frustrated.
So once we finally got inside, was the wait worth it? No. Tickets were barely even checked as a result of the permeating guilt of the delay and coloured bands that demarcate those that paid an extra 5000 LKR from those that didn’t were just handed out. This wasn’t an issue of a bunch of kids from a seemingly elitist school wanting to be the only ones who got to see you, this was an issue of 5000 LKR actually being of value to majority of the people. The people that had put in everything they could to scrape that extra 5000, their efforts were diminished. They would have gotten the exact same view of you, exact same treatment and all they had to do was grab a red band instead of green or yellow. And yes, it was as easy as just ‘grabbing.’ There wasn’t even any deceit involved, their wasn’t any Neil Caffrey stunt to pull with showing half the ticket or any illusionary trick of the sort, it was as easy as grabbing a band.

Okay fine, we finally got in, at least those that couldn’t afford that extra 5000 could enjoy the show, it didn’t really affect most of us. But did we enjoy from here onwards? No.

It was about 8pm and there was still no sign of you, again understandable, the queue for audience members for 5K had extended beyond sight and at least some of them had to be let in right, so we waited for half an hour, 45 minutes, listening to music we could barely hear by artists we hadn’t come to listen to and by 10.00 it was just irritating. Everyone wanted to go home, people were frustrated, bad vibes were protruding from every single member of the audience and we figured 10pm was the latest you could possibly get. But no, you arrive 3 hours and 38 minutes later than the time you were meant to arrive. Two of my friends who had bought 35K tickets for themselves as well as their families had to leave the minute you stepped on stage because they had a flight to catch and I can’t imagine the plethora of people who had to catch flights, had curfews, had work the next day and other obligations and responsibilities to keep, that just gave up and left, virtually flushing 35K downs the drain. And no thank you, for apologising for being “a bit late,” and proceeding to tell us to enjoy the next two hours and actually leaving a little bit less than one and a half hours later, so abruptly, that we had to question one another and members of the crew for reassurance that it was over.

Because Enrique, what you don’t know about my little island nation is that we are as much heart as we are pearl. we are also as much discipline as we are fun, and we value our money and time as much as we value our tea and you managed to waste both for us.

Sorry —

Well Enrique, it wasn’t all your fault, you came on stage and you did your thing, and you did it good, and even taking off your shirt wouldn’t have helped as much because I probably wouldn’t have been able to see. Its not only my height to blame but it was the impolite, indisciplined minority of Sri Lanka, that unfortunately were present last night. A reason I agreed to attend only if I had been able to purchase a VIP ticket was because I wanted an experience different to what I could have had in my bedroom. But what I experienced last night, was no no different. I was on my tip toes the whole night watching off the screens of people that were videoing and this wasn’t because I hadn’t come early enough, I had, and we already established the futility of that, but initially, I was right at front. Close enough to touch your feet, but mongrels- both men and women, shoved forward and didn’t even stop to apologise for knocking down my friend’s 11 year old brother to the ground, for stepping on my hand as I picked up my purse and for elbowing my friend’s neck. And this happened throughout the show, so much that eventually, we were classified as too far away for VIP. Because all those at front recklessly waving their hands around spilling beer on everyone around them, had yellow bands on their wrists, and the ratio of Gold, Bronze or Platinum to VIP towards the end was too heinous to even quantify. It was claustrophobic and dancing was made impossible, possibly because restrictions and barriers weren’t respected, possibly because you’re bound to find some disappointing people anywhere you go. So I’d like to apologise, for the people that called themselves adults but acted like little children high on sugar last night, for the security forces who could be easily swayed by a bribe, for the organisers who are seemingly unqualified to even arrange a 3 year old’s birthday party, and last but not least, the racist, narrow-minded, arrogant people that booed the gentleman from Bangalore that you called on stage.

When you read out what his board said,

“Santa said you’d pick me,”

It was the highlight of my night. It was nice to see someone be creative and witty with what they said particularly with Christmas being just around the corner and the remainder being cliched, writing that read

“Marry me Enrique”
“I love you Enrique”
“Be my hero Enrique”

I thank you for recognising something funny, for appreciating something as creative and witty as that and the fact that it wasn’t a Sri Lankan national doesn’t make a difference. So I apologise, for the racists that screamed out things like
“Go back to India”

“I’ll bomb India”
“Take a Sri Lankan up there you idiot”

Because that’s all they had to say, and the day they grow up and realise that by rubbing their bellies and booing as they chugged their 5th cup of beer in the last 20 minutes won’t get them anywhere, I hope they’ll think of something witty to say if you do indeed come back to pay us another visit.

And you should, because that’s not what Sri Lanka is about, Sri Lanka is a melting pot that welcomes anyone from anywhere to experience our beautiful beaches and sandy shores, to enjoy our rich tea and adorable elephants. Because we have a majority that overpowers the heartless minority,

So I’d also like to say thank you-

To the two gentleman next to me in the queue (one in a checkered shirt and one in a black t-shirt) for pleading the police men to speak to whoever is in authority and open the gate so that the women and children in the area wouldn’t get stampeded over, and so that we wouldn’t have to be gasping for breath for another hour.
Thank you to the woman who protested against the delay and was told to be quiet but refused to.

So Enrique, as much as I’d like to end by blaming you, or the organisers, I’d much rather end by hoping no one has to bear with something as audacious of this sort ever again. In the spirit of Christmas, I hope Santa will help you be on time for your next few shows and I hope in the future, you’d be presented by an event organiser- elves from the North Pole would be more appropriate- that won’t defame you for the rest of your career.

ඔබට ස්තුතියි, ගොඩාක් ආදරයෙන්
Thank you, lots of love
Sri Lanka.

Source
pee ratio

Dear Enrique, thank you, no thank you & sorry Empty Re: Dear Enrique, thank you, no thank you & sorry

Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:44 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Pee always telling to judjing man form his anagram
Enrique Iglesias = Lineage is Risque Wink
Hybrid
Hybrid

Dear Enrique, thank you, no thank you & sorry Empty Re: Dear Enrique, thank you, no thank you & sorry

Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:09 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
By the way kith, the last time I heard him sing, i think he was straining to do the number two. Thats what his voice sounded like o me.
lol!

May be he has changed his act and now sings through his nose.

Nevertheless, I feel sorry for the pain you went through for nothing!!! Very Happy
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:08 pm
This time, it is enjoy Pain in Comfort. Shocked
sashimaal
sashimaal
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:39 am
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
මාර වැඩේ!   Shocked

High class ඒගොල්ලන්ගෙ ප්‍රශ්නේ enrique වෙලාවට stage එකට නැග්ග නැති එක.

Middle class අයගේ ප්‍රශ්නේ සිංහලේ ස්ටිකර් ගහන්නේ කවුද කියලා.

Lower class අයගේ ප්‍රශ්නේ ගන්න පඩියෙන් තුන් වේල කාල බීලා, ලමයිට උගන්වන්නෙ කොහොමද කියලා.
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:54 am
පාන් කන්න බැරිනම් කේක් කාපන් කියපු කාලේ මෙහේටත් ලගදීම ! Shocked
sashimaal wrote:මාර වැඩේ!   Shocked

High class ඒගොල්ලන්ගෙ ප්‍රශ්නේ enrique වෙලාවට stage එකට නැග්ග නැති එක.

Middle class අයගේ ප්‍රශ්නේ සිංහලේ ස්ටිකර් ගහන්නේ කවුද කියලා.

Lower class අයගේ ප්‍රශ්නේ ගන්න පඩියෙන් තුන් වේල කාල බීලා, ලමයිට උගන්වන්නෙ කොහොමද කියලා.
chutiputha
chutiputha
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:03 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
sashimaal
sashimaal
Top contributor
Top contributor

Dear Enrique, thank you, no thank you & sorry Empty Enrique Live..30 Million Fraud…fans treated like Cattle :(

Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:28 pm
http://laska.asia/enrique-live-lanka-fraud-riyaz-shaq-live-events-lass-goes-wild/

(by the way, confirmation needed on what is posted above)
jiggysaurus
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:51 pm
What a shoeshine girl taking at least 3 hours to write this rant (hope it wasn't you Kiths)

At least according to Shashimaal's link seems like Chokka has recovered some of the millions he lost on the warrants
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:58 pm
ගුවන් හමුදාපති ගගන් බුලත්සිංහලගේ සිංහල කම බුලත්විටේ තරම්වත් නැති බව දියණියගේ එන්රික් පිස්සුවෙන් ඔප්පු කළා -ගුවන් හමුදා නිලධාරීහු චෝදනා කරති

රාජපක්ෂලා සමග අමු අමුවේම දූෂණයේ යෙදී සාක්කි තිබෙන බැවින් මුළු රටක්ම විරුද්ධ වෙද්දී එය නොතකා මෛත්‍රීපාල සිරිසේන ජනාධිපතිවරයා විසින් ශ්‍රී ලංකාවේ ගුවන් හමුදාපති තනතුරට පත් කරන ලද ගගන් බුලත්සිංහලගේ ‘සිංහලකම‘ බුලත් විටක තරම වත් නොමැති බව ඔහුගේ දියණිය පසුගියදා ලංකාවට පැමිණි බටහිර ජනප්‍රිය ගායක එන්රික් ඉග්ලේසියස් නමැති ගායකයාව ප්‍රසිද්ධියේ පිස්සුවෙන් මෙන් බදාගෙන සිප වැළඳ ගැනීමෙන් තහවුරු කරන ලදැයි ගුවන් හමුදාවේ නිලධාරීහු පවසති.

ලතින් ඇමරිකානු පොප් ගායක එන්රික් ඉග්ලේසියස් සිය ප්‍රථම ආසියානු සංචාරය ලෙස පසුගියදා කොළඹදී  ප්‍රසංග දැක්වූ අතර එය අවසාන වීමට යද්දී වේදිකාව පිටුපස සිට කඩා වැදුනු තරුණියක් පිස්සුවෙන් මෙන් ගායකයාව බදා ගෙන සිප වැළඳ ගත්තාය. එම සිද්ධියෙන් පසු ගායක තෙමේ යලි වේදිකාවට පැමිණියේද නැත. පසුව ඒ පිස්සු තරුණිය කාගේ කව්දැයි සොයා බලද්දී දැන ගන්නට ලැබී ඇත්තේ ඇය ගගන් බුලත්සිංහල ගුවන් හමුදාපතිවරයාගේ දියණිය අයේන්ද්‍රා බුලත්සිංහල බවයි.

මෙම සිද්ධිය සාමාන්‍ය තරුණියකගේ නිදහස් හැසිරීමක් ලෙස තක්සේරු කළ නොහැක්කේ ඇයගේ පියා රටේ ගුවන් හමුදාපතිවරයා වීම නිසාත් ගගන් බුලත්සිංහල ගුවන්හමුදාපතිවරයා කරවීමට ඇයද ඉතා විශාල වැඩ කොටසක් ඉටු කර ඇති නිසාත් යැයි චෝදනා කරන්නෝ පවසති.

දහසක් චෝදනා තිබියදී ගගන් බුලත්සිංහල ගුවන් හමුදාපතිවරයා කෙළේ මෙකී දියණිය විවාහ ගිවිස ගෙන ඇති තරුණයා වන කුප්‍රකට ජාවාරම් කරුවෙක් වන වෑගපිටිය නමැත්තාගේ පුත්‍රයා බැවින් වෑගපිටියට සහ ගගන් බුලත්සිංහලට ගුවන් හමුදාවේ සියළු බිස්නස් ටික අතට ගැනීමේ වුවමනාවට ය. වෑගපිටිය යනු මෛත්‍රීපාල සිරිසේනගේ කලු සල්ලි මෙහෙයවන පුද්ගලයා වන අතර මෛත්‍රීපාල සිරිසේන වෑගපිටිය කියන ඕනෑම දෙයක් කරන ගානට වැටී ඇත. එබැවින් වෑගපිටිය තම පුතා කසාද බඳින්නට යන තරුණියගේ පියා ගුවන් හමුදාපති ලෙස පත් කරවා ගන්නේය. ගගන් බුලත්සිංහල ගුවන් හමුදාපතිවරයා වීමෙන් පසු ගුවන් හමුදාවේ මාණ්ඩලික ප්‍රධානියෙකු තවමත් පත් කර නැත. මේ තරම් දීර්ඝකාලයක් මාණ්ඩලික ප්‍රධානියෙකු නොමැතිව ගුවන් හමුදාව කිසිදා පැවතී නැත.

කෙසේ වෙතත් ගුවන් හමුදාපති ගගන් බුලත්සිංහල තම දියණිය ශිෂ්ඨ සම්පන්නව හදාගෙන නැතැයි චෝදනා කරන ගුවන් හමුදාවේ නිලධාරීන් පවසන්නේ  දියණිය පිස්සුවෙන් මෙන් පොප් ගායකයා වැළඳගනිද්දී ගගන්ද, වෑගපිටිය සහ පුත්‍රයාද පහත නේපථ්‍යාගාරයේ එම සිද්ධිය බලා සිටිය බවයි.

මේ අතර ඉහත කී ප්‍රසංගය සම්බන්ධයෙන්ද බොහෝ දෙනා චෝදනා කරති. ප්‍රවේශ පත්‍රයක් රු.35000/-,  25000/-, 20000/-, 10000/- වැනි අධික මිල ගණන් වලට විකුණා තිබුණද සමස්ථ ප්‍රසංගය වංචාවක් යයි කියමින් තම මුදල් ආපසු ගෙවිය යුතු යැයි ඔව්හු ඉල්ලා සිටිති. ඊට හේතු වී ඇත්තේ සවස 7.30 ට ආරම්භ කරනවා යයි කී ප්‍රසංගය ආරම්භ කර ඇත්තේ රාත්‍රී 10.30 ට වන අතර රාත්‍රී 11.30 ට අවසන් කර ඇත. ලෝකප්‍රකට ගායකයා තම ගායනා පවත්වා ඇත්තේ පැයක පමණ කාලයක් පමණි. මේ සම්බන්ධයෙන් ගායකයාගේ කළමණාකාරවරුන්ද තම විරෝධතාවය ලංකාවේ සංවිධායකයන් වෙත දක්වා තිබේ.

Source
chutiputha
chutiputha
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:56 pm
Kith Ayya,See the advantages Smile
chutiputha wrote:
nis2008
nis2008

Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:08 pm
දියණිය පිස්සුවෙන් මෙන් පොප් ගායකයා වැළඳගනිද්දී පුත්‍රයාද පහත නේපථ්‍යාගාරයේ එම සිද්ධිය බලා සිටිය බවයි.
කෙතරම් බටහිරකරණය වුවද තවම ශ්‍රී ලාංකික පිරිමියා තම කෙල්ල වෙනින් පිරිමියෙක් එක්ක මුකුළුවක් දැම්මත් හිතට අප්සෙට් යන එකේ , බදාගෙන kiss එකක් දුන්න වෙලේ කොල්ලගේ හදුන්පොතට(හදවතට) මොනවගේ හැගීමක්ද දන්නේ නැහැ ආවේ .
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:14 pm
The (in)famous father of this girl does not want to give his blessing to his son to marry a Malay girl to protect his SINHA LAY, is allowing his daughter to perform a typical TIGER dance in front of millions is indeed exposes most our sad state of thinking in this narrow line. Shocked
jiggysaurus
Top contributor
Top contributor

Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:39 pm
Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:The (in)famous father of this girl does not want to give his blessing to his son to marry a Malay girl to protect his SINHA LAY, is allowing his daughter to perform a typical TIGER dance in front of millions is indeed exposes most our sad state of thinking in this narrow line. Shocked

Ayyo malay pickles wageda Latin sausage?

Sinha Lay Daddy must be very proud to see his Sinha Lay kella in action.

As Kiths would say lights off wunata passe oya Sinha Lay Dema Lay Muslim Lay okkoma Ka Lay. In the dark Kitty is Kitty.
Danidu

Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:56 pm
තන පට ගලවා විසිකරන සංදර්ශන ලංකාවේ බෑ‘

මෙරට සංස්කෘතිය, සභ්‍යත්වය, හැදියාව විනාශ කරන විදේශීය ගායකයන් ගෙන්වා අසංවර සංගීත සංදර්ශන සංවිධායකයන්ට මඩු වලිගයෙන් තැලිය යුතු බව ජනපති මෛත්‍රිපාල සිරිසේන මහතා අම්පාරේදී පැවසීය.
මින් ඉදිරියට එවැනි වැඩසටහන්වලට අනුමැතිය දීම වැළැක්වීමට පියවර ගන්නා බවත් ජනපති පැවසීය.
පැයකට පමණක් සීමාවී ඇති එවැනි සංගීත සංදර්ශනවල රුපියල් 50,000, 30,000 වැනි ටිකට් වලට අරක්කු, බියර්, විස්කි වැනි බීම වර්ග පානය කර මත්වන තරුණියන් කාන්තාවන්ගේ තන පට ගලවා අර ගායකයාට දමන බවත් වේදිකාවට නැග ගායකයා සිප ගන්නා බවත් ජනපති කීවේය. එවැනි අසංවර සංදර්ශන සංවිධානය කිරීමට ඉඩ නොතබන්නැයි ජනපති අවධාරණය කළේය
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:54 pm
Organisers of Iglesias Sri Lanka gig 'should be whipped

Sri Lanka's president says the organisers of an Enrique Iglesias gig should be whipped as punishment over the behaviour of some female fans.

Maithripala Sirisena said scenes of local women running on stage to kiss the singer and throwing their underwear at him, was "most uncivilised".

He said the organisers should be "whipped with toxic stingray tails" - referring to an ancient punishment.

The concert was held in the capital Colombo on 20 December.

Mr Sirisena said he had been shocked to hear that during the gig, local women removed their bras in public, threw their underwear at the pop star, or rushed on stage to hug and kiss him.

"This is most uncivilised behaviour that goes against our culture," he told a public meeting.

"I don't advocate that these uncivilised women who removed their brassieres should be beaten with toxic stingray tails, but those who organised such an event should be."

Whipping with the tails of stingrays was reportedly a punishment reserved for hardened criminals in medieval Sri Lanka, and is a popular expression of severe castigation.

President Sirisena also complained about the high cost of tickets, which were said to range from 5,000 rupees ($35; £23) to 50,000 rupees ($350; £235).

There was no immediate comment from the event's organisers.

The concert at a rugby stadium in Colombo was part of the Latin pop star's 'Love and Sex' world tour.

Source
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:40 am
ජනපතිතුමණි .

ඔබගේ ආප්ප රසයට වඩා Enrique Iglesias ගේ සංගීත රසයට සහෘදයින් ඇඳුම් ඔක්කොම වුවද ගැලවීම ස්භාවික සිදුවීමකි.

කෝට්ටේ අවධියේ විසු තොටගමුවේ ශ්‍රී රාහුල හිමියන් ගුත්තිලයේ මෙසේ කීවා ඔබ දන්නවා ඇති.

""නොදනිත් දරුවන් ඇකයෙන් වැටුනා.""....උපුටා ගැනීම - ගුත්තිලය , ඒ මන්ද සංගීතය යනු මත් රසයකි.

ඔබගේ ""තන පට"' පිලිබඳ ප්‍රශ්නය මෙන්ම පහත ගොබ්බ නීතිද ප්‍රතිසංස්කරණය කරන මෙන් ඔබගේ රජයෙන් ඉල්ලා සිටිමු.

කාන්තාවන්ගේ තන පට..බුරිය ...සාරියට වඩා පිරිම්න්ගේ පුරුෂ ලිංගය භාවිත කිරීම පිළිබඳව සංස්කෘතිය කියා දෙන්න.

දන්ත ධාතුන් වහන්සේ නමදින්න කාන්තාවන්ට අවසර දෙන්න .

දියවඩන නිලමේ තුමා පත්කරන චන්දෙ දාන්න මාතලේ දිසපතිතුමියට අවසර දෙන්න .

ජයශ්‍රීමහා බෝධියේ උඩ මළුවට කාන්තාවන්ට යන්න අවසර දෙන්න.

365 (LGBT ) වගන්තිය පිළිබඳව සිතන්න .

1 වසරේ සිට මැරෙන තුරා ලිංගික අධ්‍යාපනය නිසිලෙස ලබාදෙන්න ..

(Taken from FB posting).
Danidu

Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:48 am
What President Mithreepala should have done was to ban wearing bras to shows like Enrique and so on.....

Not ban the shows. Very Happy
nis2008
nis2008

Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:05 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
නොම දැන ඇතුලතින් සවි වී ඇති මුක්කූ
රණ හංසයින් යයි රැවටෙති කණ කොක්කූ

Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by nis2008 on Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:54 am; edited 3 times in total
nis2008
nis2008

Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:52 am
අපෝ ඔය දේ ඔච්චර ගණන් ගන්න ඕන දේවල් නෙමේ. පරංගි එන්න කලින් අපේ කස්ටිය ගලවන්න උඩට ඇඳලා හිටියේ නැහැනේ. අනික රාහුල හිමි සැළලිහිනියට බලන්න කියපු දේවල් ටික දන්නවානම් ගලවලා විසික් කරපු ඒවා එච්චර සීරියස් දේවල් නෙමේ.
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:ජනපතිතුමණි .

ඔබගේ ආප්ප රසයට වඩා Enrique Iglesias ගේ සංගීත රසයට සහෘදයින් ඇඳුම් ඔක්කොම වුවද ගැලවීම ස්භාවික සිදුවීමකි.

කෝට්ටේ අවධියේ විසු තොටගමුවේ ශ්‍රී රාහුල හිමියන් ගුත්තිලයේ මෙසේ කීවා ඔබ දන්නවා ඇති.

""නොදනිත් දරුවන් ඇකයෙන් වැටුනා.""....උපුටා ගැනීම - ගුත්තිලය , ඒ මන්ද සංගීතය යනු මත් රසයකි.

ඔබගේ ""තන පට"' පිලිබඳ ප්‍රශ්නය මෙන්ම පහත ගොබ්බ නීතිද ප්‍රතිසංස්කරණය කරන මෙන් ඔබගේ රජයෙන් ඉල්ලා සිටිමු.

කාන්තාවන්ගේ තන පට..බුරිය ...සාරියට වඩා පිරිම්න්ගේ පුරුෂ ලිංගය භාවිත කිරීම පිළිබඳව සංස්කෘතිය කියා දෙන්න.

(Taken from FB posting).
HAL9000
HAL9000
Top contributor
Top contributor

Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:30 am
DANIDU wrote:What President Mithreepala should have done was to ban wearing bras to shows like Enrique and so on.....

Not ban the shows. Very Happy

It seems he has not felt the social, moral changes that occur with economic development. I can remember about 2 decades back, there was a massive protest by Indian social groups, media against an International beuty queen contest. One woman suicided by burning her self, but now what is the situation ? Infamous Indian born porn star Sunny Leone peacefully lives in Mumbai, moreover she has become a bolliwood movie star, and visited SL too for a movie shoot few years back.
yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:49 am
nis2008 wrote:අපෝ  ඔය  දේ  ඔච්චර  ගණන්  ගන්න  ඕන දේවල්  නෙමේ. පරංගි  එන්න  කලින්  අපේ  කස්ටිය  ගලවන්න  උඩට  ඇඳලා   හිටියේ  නැහැනේ. අනික  රාහුල  හිමි  සැළලිහිනියට   බලන්න  කියපු  දේවල්  ටික දන්නවානම්  ගලවලා   විසික්  කරපු  ඒවා  එච්චර  සීරියස්  දේවල්  නෙමේ.
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:ජනපතිතුමණි .

(Taken from FB posting).

We are managing the moral code imposed us by British 200 odd years ago.. Our legal system is Roman Dutch Law which is only practiced in SL ( may be South Africa) in its purest form. Our tea sector maintain the same machines may be 150 years old Irish Make and the factories ( which manufactured these machines ) are already closed yet we run the old machines smoothly.

Its time to study Victorian Morality ...

The Victorian Era is highly known for its strict social code and the sense of strong morality, yet not all members of British society followed the strict social code. Included in this social code

https://victorianscandal.wordpress.com/2012/08/30/victorian-morality-or-hypocrisy/
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:08 am
Yes, lot need to be changed here.
Sad thing is the highest office in the country is also playing to the masses on petty little things than trying to tackle bigger issues (corruption, lawlessness etc) which would have a bigger impact on the country as a whole. Shocked
(Unless 38DD is considered the optimum number in here). Embarassed
pee ratio

Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:48 am
Dear Enrique, thank you, no thank you & sorry 12400743_10154037607604384_2855922555049374294_n

https://scontent-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/10658713_10154037607754384_5598238899499994928_o.jpgDear Enrique, thank you, no thank you & sorry 10658713_10154037607754384_5598238899499994928_o
pee ratio

Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:42 pm
We Will Not Cover Up Or Support Those Who Remove and Throw Their Brassieres: President

3 hours ago, DOMESTIC, NEWS

President Maithripala Sirisena today announced that he has urged the authorities to withdraw all support for anyone who displays their undergarments in public at entertainment shows, after hearing about the non-furore that transpired at a recent concert.

Mr Sirisena, who struggles to tuck his shirt in, said he was proud that as conservative Buddhist Sri Lankan overseeing the country’s return to an archaic culture, he has never been to a concert in all his years as a human being and subjected to the debauchery of something people called “fun”. “We as a Government have decided to cover up nepotism, corruption and the lack of justice but we must never cover up those who decide to throw their brassieres in public.” he said to a crowd who were surprised to discover that the word bra was actually an abbreviation.

“We should not entertain foreigners in this manner” he added at the summit organised to promote tourism. “When I see our young people having fun it upsets me. The smiles on their faces, the excitement in their eyes, new ventures being initiated and the positive PR for the country – these are not values of a developing country that is aiming to grow over through the next few years, especially one with a focus on tourism.” he said.

“I have spoken to the chair country of one of the UN’s Human Rights Councils, Saudi Arabia, and they have suggested that the most humane way to deal with this issue is to organise a lashing of the promoters and we hope to conduct this at an event for which tickets will be available from Rs.5,000 to Rs 35,000 for VVIP viewing inclusive of unlimited beer” said Sirisena.

source - Newscurry.co
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum