Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
VLL - 2Q FY16 – Seasonal Shift; we maintain our HOLD call with a target price of LKR 7.00
• Net profit decreased 39.3% YoY to LKR 86mn in 2Q FY16
• Increase administrative expences partly impacted the bottomline
• Peak power generation likely to be shifting from 2Q to 3Q
• Full consolidation of Lower Kotmale will add to the growth in 3Q
• VLL to double the stake in Lower Kotmale
• Further invested LKR 22mn in Muvumbe project in Uganda
- Posts : 263
Join date : 2014-02-23