The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Coronavirus Updates
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyToday at 1:19 pm by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka finance companies pressured by Coronavirus: Fitch
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyToday at 1:12 pm by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka appeals for forex inflows to combat COVID-19, lifts inward restrictions
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 8:49 pm by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka to control imports except oil and medicines, grow vegetables: Minister
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 8:48 pm by The Invisible

» ඇඳුම නං නරක නෑ
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 9:48 am by The Invisible

» Thread for News on CSE and SL Economy
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 3:51 pm by The Invisible

» Kagame gives food, free electricity to every household during lockdown
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 10:07 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» MARKET HOLIDAY ON 30TH MARCH 2020
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 10:09 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Power of Social Media
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 1:19 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» මනුස්සකම
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 10:10 am by LSE

» 450 Ivy League courses you can take online right now for free
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 2:32 am by pjrngroup

» Thread for News on International Markets
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 4:12 pm by The Invisible

» අය කළ ණය වාරික නැවත ලබා දෙනවා – මහජන බැංකු සභාපති කියයි
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 12:02 pm by nihal123

» මේ දුප්පත් රටට ඔබේ ජීවිතය බේරලා දෙන්න උදව් කරන්න.
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 4:26 pm by malanp

» Coronavirus COVID-19 Live update
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 7:59 pm by nihal123

» Anytime Data
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 4:07 pm by pjrngroup

» Films - To Watch List
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 12:05 pm by yellow knife

» US Embassy urges Americans in Sri Lanka to leave
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 8:16 am by The Invisible

» Oil, Gold & Silver Prices
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 9:59 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Why we need to practise social distancing
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 8:44 pm by chutiputha

» මුළු දිවයිනටම ඇඳීරි නිතිය
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 8:17 pm by chutiputha

» නමක් ගමක් දන්නෙ නෑ රත්තරන් මනුස්සයෙක්
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 6:01 pm by nihal123

» Amazon today cancelled the subscription of books and audio stories
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 5:33 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» ජනපතිගෙන් ජනතාවට සහන
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 8:59 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Sri Lanka asks telecos to give emergency credit to keep in touch in Coronavirus fight
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 7:35 am by The Invisible

» කොටස් වෙළෙඳපොළ හෙට පැය 03කට විවෘත කෙරේ. හැකි නම් නිවසේ සිට වැඩ කරන්න
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 7:18 am by The Invisible

» SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 7:52 am by The Invisible

» INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000)
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 2:27 pm by serene

» Obituary Notice.
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 1:13 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Sri Lanka makes mini-budget till May 2020 under Presidential powers
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 9:49 am by The Invisible

» හෝමාගම රෝහලත් කොරෝනා රෝගීන් සඳහා වෙන් කරයි
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 9:43 am by nihal123

» People first, economy next, says top economist
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 9:59 am by Backstage

» කොටස් වෙළෙඳපොළ ගනුදෙනු හෙට යළි ඇරඹෙයි
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 8:34 am by malanp

» ඉන්දීය අගමැති මුළු රටටම ඇඳිරි නීතිය පනවයි
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 8:05 am by The Invisible

» Happy Birthday
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 4:21 am by nihal123

» Sri Lanka to fix fuel prices, build energy stability fund amid COVID-19 crude collapse
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 2:36 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» නිවසේ සිට වැඩ කරන සතියක් : රජය සහ පුද්ගලික අංශය දෙකටම
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 2:31 pm by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka elections delayed over Coronavirus
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 2:27 pm by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka’s market closed over Coronavirus on March 19
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 9:31 am by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka stock market closed Tuesday in Coronavirus holiday
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 9:23 am by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka President orders 6-month debt moratorium, 4-pct working capital
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 3:17 pm by slstock

» පුත්තලම, හලාවත ඇතුළු ප්‍රදේශ කිහිපයකට පොලිස් ඇඳිරි නිතිය
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 2:45 pm by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka RPCs to pay Rs.1,000 daily wage on higher productivity, trade unions yet to agree
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 3:03 pm by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka Central Bank Governor asks markets to remain calm
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 2:59 pm by The Invisible

» Dividend Announcements
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 12:59 pm by yellow knife

» කන්දකාඩු නිරෝධායන මධ්‍යස්ථානයෙන් ඇසුණු කතාවක්
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 3:22 pm by nihal123

» Cardinal Seeks UN Probe on China’s Coronavirus
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 7:43 am by The Invisible

» සඳුදා රජයේ නිවාඩු දිනයක්
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 10:10 am by The Invisible

» Contagion (2011)
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 10:22 am by Backstage

» රටවල් තුනක සිට ලංකාවට ඇතුල්වීම අද සිට තහනම් කරයි
LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 10:12 am by nihal123

April 2020
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Calendar Calendar

Disclaimer


Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by Topcat on Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:27 am

One time I burned my fingers by catching this at top..
How is now?? Do you thing its bottom ?? Is it good to enter in this heated market on lioc which is not heated much..
Thanks ruwan for the very important chart
Topcat
Topcat

Posts : 111
Join date : 2019-07-25

Back to top Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by xmart on Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:17 am

bottom out at 16.2 and forming a base 16.50-18.00 with good volume. given bearish world crude oil prices and certain protection from price formula, I would see this one reaching 24 for next major resistance.

for the downside, the breaking of 16.20 is highly unlikely for the current scenario. the more the consolidation is, stronger the price action. but this is highly political prone share and reduction of fuel price may signal the reduction of operating cost as an increase of profit margin since we are not reducing prices at the same pace that it's being increased.
xmart
xmart
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 728
Join date : 2015-01-17

Back to top Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by The Invisible on Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:10 pm

Have we seen profits in June quarter eventhough world fuel prices dropped and fuel formuls is there?
The Invisible
The Invisible

Posts : 1693
Join date : 2016-11-28
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by xmart on Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:55 pm

"in April the finance ministry said it was holding prices for the festival season, despite imports costs going up"

"Easter Sunday attack and low consumption due to the paralyzed economy"

despite the seasonal impact due to the above events, we may expect a positive result in the next quarter if world crude to remain low. the risk factor is due to election government may try to hold fuel prices if crude goes up. reducing fuel prices are good for the government as well as LIOC since it signals the consumption growth and low operating cost.

despite all, I prefer to go long on LIOC. breakout from 16.50-18.00 range.
xmart
xmart
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 728
Join date : 2015-01-17

Back to top Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by The Invisible on Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:59 pm

Massive interest in this counter today. Anyone has the idea for the sudden reason. I have no clue.
The Invisible
The Invisible

Posts : 1693
Join date : 2016-11-28
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by pathfinder on Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:48 pm

The Invisible wrote:Massive interest in this counter today. Anyone has the idea for the sudden reason. I have no clue.
Same interest on LGL too,may be a favorable policy decision on the card.
pathfinder
pathfinder
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 1422
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by Topcat on Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:47 am

I like to treat lioc as a trading stock always..
Topcat
Topcat

Posts : 111
Join date : 2019-07-25

Back to top Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by The Invisible on Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:52 am

LIOC reached 20+ after a long time but I am not very convincing why? Can the change of government upgrade the outlook for LIOC or its just because its not moved for a long time.
The Invisible
The Invisible

Posts : 1693
Join date : 2016-11-28
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by LSE on Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:21 am

Guys,

Any update on LIOC...? study

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LSE
LSE
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Posts : 1190
Join date : 2014-06-04

Back to top Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by Topcat on Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:32 am

Comment from X in aug-2019.. Superb bro  I love you

xmart wrote:bottom out at 16.2 and forming a base 16.50-18.00 with good volume. given bearish world crude oil prices and certain protection from price formula, I would see this one reaching 24 for next major resistance.

for the downside, the breaking of 16.20 is highly unlikely for the current scenario. the more the consolidation is, stronger the price action. but this is highly political prone share and reduction of fuel price may signal the reduction of operating cost as an increase of profit margin since we are not reducing prices at the same pace that it's being increased.
Topcat
Topcat

Posts : 111
Join date : 2019-07-25

Back to top Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by LSE on Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:54 am

Get ready for the next run... study

LSE wrote:Guys,

Any update on LIOC...?  study

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LSE
LSE
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Posts : 1190
Join date : 2014-06-04

Back to top Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by LSE on Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:49 pm

Good support band laying around 20.50-20.60 at the moment
21.00 will be the next major resistance level for LIOC

Remember breaking 21.00 with big volumes will lead LIOC to the next level... study

Note:
This is not a Buy or Sell recommendation

LSE wrote:Get ready for the next run... study

LSE wrote:Guys,

Any update on LIOC...?  study

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LSE
LSE
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Posts : 1190
Join date : 2014-06-04

Back to top Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by subash on Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:17 pm

Thanks LSE

subash

Posts : 56
Join date : 2015-10-19

Back to top Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by LSE on Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:39 am

The company’s Bunker revenue grew by 15% to LKR 20.86 billion (2017/18: LKR 18 billion) supported by continued investment in strengthening the bunkering infrastructure at the Trincomalee Port.
Trincomalee is the only port in Sri Lanka offering Ultra Low Sulphur MGO for niche customers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LSE
LSE
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Posts : 1190
Join date : 2014-06-04

Back to top Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by LSE on Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:44 pm

Be on alert...
Currently LIOC is trading under strong support around 19.00 and technically I'm positive with it's current trading pattern. This will be continue it's uptrend movement in coming weeks. I will publish it's next resistance levels soon...   study  study  study



LSE wrote:The company’s Bunker revenue grew by 15% to LKR 20.86 billion (2017/18: LKR 18 billion) supported by continued investment in strengthening the bunkering infrastructure at the Trincomalee Port.
Trincomalee is the only port in Sri Lanka offering Ultra Low Sulphur MGO for niche customers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LSE
LSE
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Posts : 1190
Join date : 2014-06-04

Back to top Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by The Invisible on Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:20 pm

It suddenly went pass 21 and can move again but better to look at this stock as a trading stock for the moment
The Invisible
The Invisible

Posts : 1693
Join date : 2016-11-28
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by LSE on Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LSE
LSE
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Posts : 1190
Join date : 2014-06-04

Back to top Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by Herath on Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:25 pm

Lioc might have some hit on coming quarter with the crude oil price hike, Iran US issue and government too will not nod their head to increase the prices till election. Let's watch how this gonna move in coming months.

Herath

Posts : 9
Join date : 2020-01-03

Back to top Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by LSE on Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:38 pm

Time to BUY... study
LSE
LSE
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Posts : 1190
Join date : 2014-06-04

Back to top Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by The Alchemist on Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:52 pm

LSE wrote:Time to BUY... study

are you basing your recommendation based on Pivot Points, Fundamentals or based on external events and implications for their business ? which one ? or feel good luck by chance cheap price Very Happy

The Alchemist
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 630
Join date : 2014-02-25

Back to top Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by LSE on Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:03 pm

It is purely based on technically... Very Happy

The Alchemist wrote:
LSE wrote:Time to BUY... study

are you basing your recommendation based on Pivot Points, Fundamentals or based on external events and implications for their business ? which one ? or feel good luck by chance cheap price Very Happy
LSE
LSE
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Posts : 1190
Join date : 2014-06-04

Back to top Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by The Alchemist on Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:07 pm

LSE wrote:It is purely based on technically...  Very Happy

The Alchemist wrote:
LSE wrote:Time to BUY... study

are you basing your recommendation based on Pivot Points, Fundamentals or based on external events and implications for their business ? which one ? or feel good luck by chance cheap price Very Happy

sometimes however attractive it is based on technicals, you cannot ignore the elephant in the room ie oils prices, geopolitics of potential war, local scenario based on elections etc etc
sometimes it is best to use good ole common sense Very Happy

The Alchemist
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 630
Join date : 2014-02-25

Back to top Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by LSE on Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:32 pm

I Agree with you... Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Alchemist wrote:
LSE wrote:It is purely based on technically...  Very Happy

The Alchemist wrote:
LSE wrote:Time to BUY... study

are you basing your recommendation based on Pivot Points, Fundamentals or based on external events and implications for their business ? which one ? or feel good luck by chance cheap price Very Happy

sometimes however attractive it is based on technicals, you cannot ignore the elephant in the room ie oils prices, geopolitics of potential war, local scenario based on elections etc etc
sometimes it is best to use good ole common sense Very Happy
LSE
LSE
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Posts : 1190
Join date : 2014-06-04

Back to top Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by LSE on Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:02 pm

Good results reported for LIOC in the last quarter

NAV is 37.18
EPS is 0.92 for the last quarter
Currently LIOC trading at a very discount price...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


LSE wrote:I Agree with you...  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Alchemist wrote:
LSE wrote:It is purely based on technically...  Very Happy

The Alchemist wrote:
LSE wrote:Time to BUY... study

are you basing your recommendation based on Pivot Points, Fundamentals or based on external events and implications for their business ? which one ? or feel good luck by chance cheap price Very Happy

sometimes however attractive it is based on technicals, you cannot ignore the elephant in the room ie oils prices, geopolitics of potential war, local scenario based on elections etc etc
sometimes it is best to use good ole common sense Very Happy
LSE
LSE
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Posts : 1190
Join date : 2014-06-04

Back to top Go down

LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC) - Page 9 Empty Re: LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)

Post by LSE on Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:48 am

LIOC will have a good time ahead ... study

LSE wrote:Good results reported for LIOC in the last quarter

NAV is 37.18
EPS is 0.92 for the last quarter
Currently LIOC trading at a very discount price...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


LSE wrote:I Agree with you...  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Alchemist wrote:
LSE wrote:It is purely based on technically...  Very Happy

The Alchemist wrote:

are you basing your recommendation based on Pivot Points, Fundamentals or based on external events and implications for their business ? which one ? or feel good luck by chance cheap price Very Happy

sometimes however attractive it is based on technicals, you cannot ignore the elephant in the room ie oils prices, geopolitics of potential war, local scenario based on elections etc etc
sometimes it is best to use good ole common sense Very Happy
LSE
LSE
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Posts : 1190
Join date : 2014-06-04

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum