The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
CCS.N0000 ( Ceylon Cold Stores)Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:31 amHawk Eye
When Will It Be Safe To Invest In The Stock Market Again?Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Dividend AnnouncementsWed Apr 12, 2023 5:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
MAINTENANCE NOTICE / නඩත්තු දැනුම්දීමThu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SEYB.N0000 (Seylan Bank PLC)Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 amyellow knife
The Korean Way !Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
In the Meantime Within Our Shores! Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What is Known as Dementia?Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC (LHCL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Equinox ( වසන්ත විෂුවය ) !Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMB.N0000 (Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
REXP.N0000 (Richard Pieris Exports PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
RICH.N0000 (Richard Pieris and Company PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What a Bank Run ?Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:33 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTERWed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pmkatesmith1304
GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:45 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Cboe Volatility Index Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:32 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AHPL.N0000Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:46 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
TJL.N0000 (Tee Jey Lanka PLC.)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CTBL.N0000 ( CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (COMD. N.0000))Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pmyellow knife
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CSD.N0000 (Seylan Developments PLC)Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 amyellow knife
PLC.N0000 (People's Leasing and Finance PLC) Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Bakery Products ?Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:30 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
NTB.N0000 (Nations Trust Bank PLC)Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Going South Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
When Seagulls Follow the TrawlerThu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Re-activatingSat Feb 25, 2023 5:12 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
APLA.N0000 (ACL Plastics PLC)Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:49 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AVOID FALLING INTO ALLURING WEEKEND FAMILY PACKAGES.Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Banks, Finance & Insurance Sector ChartTue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
VPEL.N0000 (Vallibel Power Erathna PLC)Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DEADLY COCKTAIL OF ISLAND MENTALITY AND PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER MIX.Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
WATA - WatawalaSat Nov 05, 2022 8:44 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
KFP.N0000(Keels Food Products PLC)Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:42 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Capital Trust Broker in difficulty?Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
IS PIRATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY A BOON OR BANE?Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:13 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What Industry Would You Choose to Focus?Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Should I Stick Around, or Should I Follow Others' Lead?Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DV-2024 Program: Online RegistrationThu Oct 06, 2022 11:26 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Disclaimer

Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

Attacks.. Deviation and views...

+16
chutiputha
jack18
xmart
Hawk Eye
Yin-Yang
CK
Admin
Future123
Backstage
blacknights
spw19721
slstock
smallville
yellow knife
GroundedKestrel
Ethical Trader
20 posters
Go down
smallville
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor

Attacks.. Deviation and views... - Page 2 Empty Re: Attacks.. Deviation and views...

Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:42 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
slstock wrote:
Firstly

On being Fair :  Do you see the comment HE made against me in SUN thread  when I had said nothing personal and even added value to SUN discussion also.    Is it right ?
I want to see how you see that?

Yes we are on opposite mind sets in that regards.

One request to your stop Hatred and turning people againt me.
I didn't do either for you.

Dear Sls,

As I understood, HE made that policemen comment not to annoy you.. Just cuz HE knew where his "SUN" thread would go when attackers come (from past experience.)
I would do the same if I have experienced the same attacks earlier..

And was that "policemen" thing the only word u also had to use in starting your reply to SUN thread? U could've easily avoided like I do most of the times knw? And u being great SLS still had to use those words and make a comment on that too..

I'm not saying u did wrong..  Imo, its unnecessary.. that's all..

On top of that u were never really satisfied with any reply... So talking to u was like going rounds and rounds as HE already said this once in LITE thread.. U had written lengthy statements wasting your time clarifying points that has no value to general members.. U could have used that time to add more value to LITE thread or any other thread with your knowledge..

My point in brief;
I dont see what HE did bringing your name was good and ethical but at some point he might've felt enuf in enuf.. Yes HE was rude.. But if we look at it from his point of view as well, all the ppl yelling at him may have changed his mind..
So the clarification shud better come him.. Im just quoting what I feel on the situation..

And I dont want to divide or turn ppl against you.. I have no motive and I dont gain anything in doing that.. I have no clue where that idea came to you even..
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Attacks.. Deviation and views... - Page 2 Empty Re: Attacks.. Deviation and views...

Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:55 pm
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
Since this thread doesn't have the dialogue what I asked about and the follow up .. I post here for openness .

ps : I did however bold a specific statement I made in original comment which clearly states I directed the response to no specific person . Also meant it in a humorous way ( but it may have some social depth to think about - that is the reason behind my posting it )

Also best not forget I added more to relevant discussion on SUN ( which is conveniently ignored now by all )

slstock wrote:

Hawk Eye wrote:

Newcomers and Policeman don't read this or follow my post

Hmm..
Wonder what if every shady guy in Sri Lanka say the same and Police and righteous groups say, okay we didn't see , we will not watch and will not do anything so don't worry lol!

IE: In the same spirit the word "Policeman" was used I used the word "shady guy". So am not inferring to any specific person or the topic here. Came to check PMs and saw this thread.

On Sun:

More about Sunshine group directly from horses mouth.
http://www.sunshineholdings.lk/about-us/index.php

Yes it is decently managed group .

Bit on price history :
It's hay day was when the subdivison of 10 to 1 ( check numbers ) happened in 2010 . Think Dr Senthil played with this ( sold ) around Rs 55-60 in 2011 ( if I recall ) and slowly the share started it down trend to Rs 20s in 2012 . Then it recovered to Rs 50. During this month ( Aug 2016) it went from Rs 50 to nearly 60. Now at Rs 55.

good to study price action with info, fundamentals and technicals also.

Hawk Eye wrote:If I reply Mr.Waste of Time, This thread will also again will not discuss about SUNSHINE HOLDINGS

So I am moving to a better place..

Please change the name here from Investor Sentiment to SLS sentiment Forum

SLS and his Gola bala..Enjoy

Cool Cool Cool Cool

slstock wrote:What strange reply.

1) This is public forum. We know everyone reads it .
Was there a need to say below I don't know.

Hawk Eye wrote:

Newcomers and Policeman don't read this or follow my post

Because people will read it as it it public.

2) Once you state such, as much as freedom you have to say , someone else has the freedom to comment .

IT WAS NOT IMPLIED TO YOU .

If you bring police into it , why can't I say what I said in general for social casue?

Did I say it was you ?
There is NOTHING HERE STATED TO TAKE IT PERSONAL.
How about just carryon the discussion on SUN without dragging extra.

You have freedom to write on SUN or anything else, and others have freedom to comment.
That is democracy. ( for or against it )

3) You said

"Others please contribute with your comments"

I am a OTHER. So can't I comment if I chose to?

As I stated SUN is decently managed company.
I also added more info on SUN to add value to discussion.

SUN needs a good discussion.. So carry on Hawk Eye and others.

Why the Kolaveri ?

Summary

I comment further as the New comment by HE is accusing me and gola bala
( what gola bala ?)

Carry on with SUN discussion.

ps : If you stuck to SUN discussion and didn't bring in the " Police story " I would not notice or commented on that part .
Why does even a FACTUAL or Non personal or Social comment I made seems to Upsets certain people these days? Amazing !

No twisting is need to be done now.
Just carry on with discussion and let people freely discuss or comment .

Btw I am person too and member, but if you"ll stick to SUN discussion only , and if you"ll want me to not make any comment , I will let go of my rights to Comment even .
Carry on with SUN discussion.
blacknights
blacknights

Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:48 pm
Keeping apart the issues being talked here, I honestly like Small and our SLS to come together at least for the sake of the forum if it's not for their old friendship.

I still sense you two go along together very much and have so much in common (of course one is techy/trader and other is fundamental/investor). Issue must be with the glasses being worn lately. 

We change with time that's natural. But let's not forget who we were. I wholeheartedly invite you both to come together united in the forum.
Admin
Admin
https://investorsentiment.forumotion.net

Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:56 pm
Half the present moderating team has already participated here. So ET I think what you asked for is done now.
smallville
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:58 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
blacknights wrote:Keeping apart the issues being talked here, I honestly like Small and our SLS to come together at least for the sake of the forum if it's not for their old friendship.

I still sense you two go along together very much and have so much in common (of course one is techy/trader and other is fundamental/investor). Issue must be with the glasses being worn lately. 

We change with time that's natural. But let's not forget who we were. I wholeheartedly invite you both to come together united in the forum.

We've managed a once a nice forum called SLEF for years and learned a lot.. We chased bad guys, promoters and and dealt with all kinds of head strong ppl as well. So I have no issues with SLS.. There are things I agree with him, there are things I dont.. So I'm still a friend for all of you too..

I only disagree on how some ppl are treated thats all..
CK
CK

Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:18 am
blacknights wrote:Keeping apart the issues being talked here, I honestly like Small and our SLS to come together at least for the sake of the forum if it's not for their old friendship.

Thanks BK. Good post. We will survive as a team or die as different groups.
Dear sls please stay with us as before. You're the most nice and helpful person for new comers. I remember everything. Every bit of your help... I love you
Let's move on friends. .. cheers
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:04 pm
Not really.

How can the justice be met by a party to the dispute? I treat the so called  "action taken" as Kekille justice (judgment given by a bias judge).  

In the first place, the caption given  is an insult to me who really stood for justice. I am no attacker or deviater. I just stood for justice.

And then the new thread begins with a comment made by me with no reference to the initial use of offensive words by HE. It in fact, it made me the culprit while trying to white wash HE. I am no fool to take this as real admin action. I wanted an impartial action by an unrelated party. That did not happen. I do not harp on this as you may be having your reasons not to intervene. I just want to keep the record strait. Good Luck.
Admin wrote:Half the present moderating team has already participated here. So ET I think what you asked for is done now.
smallville
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:04 pm
What actually happened to HE was also de Kekille Justice.. the quality of his posts were judged by de ppl who has no idea who HE was and straightaway charged him guilty.

I explained nicely what went wrong and what made whole thread turn into a mess. This thread was started with the latest quotes of the person who created the entire scene back then. IT was not done to make ET a ginuapig but that was de place where topic got deviated... And in the latest episode also ET appeared to find a fault of HE.. straightaway accused him having malicious intent.. Which looks a big vague imo..

Without understanding the problem still askin admins to interfere has no sense at all. You may be a watchdog ET but as I clearly point out u even hav no ethics when it comes to this matter. In questioning, Ur tone changes according to the person..
CK
CK

Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:15 pm
First thing we should do is stop insulting others. Then this place will be shining.
Police talk was some insulting and say Mr. Waste of time is not acceptable in any means. For the police part , axe use this symbol ( lol! ) and it was also a insult.
So believe me. From this moment if we stop insulting,  this whole thing will cool down. We can't loose both sls and small. We badly need both of them in this forum.
smallville
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:17 pm
Let me give u something to do...

1. U can start a seperate thread n ask everyone where your rights are...
2. Start a riot post "smallville shud resign" like in our political arena..
Or
3. How about u start discussin shares instead of wasting urs, mine's and everyones times??

Pls keep in mind that im not a lonely person who has nothing to do dan participating in discussions in this forum.. like all of u I do this voluntarily yet I dont talk abt my time wasted here, I dont curse ppl who see me as 'badass' neither praises the ones that see me 'straight forward'..

If you ask me, im here cuz this is where my sole representative is.. I hav no accounts in other forums or multi-personal accounts in here. So Im me and if u got a problem I can go away n stay silent too Very Happy
Adios.. good luck.. happy trading folks..
Yin-Yang
Yin-Yang

Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:03 pm
Message reputation : 100% (11 votes)
UUUU la Laaaaa!

This is the the thread I wanted for a long time.
to release the stress.

Created by the a mod himself;

So, this is the place we can attack and insult others.

Let's do it and release our stress, idiots, sluggish brinjols !!!

These are my attacks, try your best counter attacks fools. !!!

1) Smallville:

You are day by day getting younger. That means you are day by day getting immatures.!

Those days in SLEF, you were acting most of the time like a matured trader; yes, there were times you acted like an ant lost its tail.

But here, you show your immaturity at max. First of all, most of your TA predications have gone wrong. You seems to have lost most of your money in few shady trades tried. And getting grouped with some poor, rotting childish manipulators.

What's the point in you bing a moderator bi+ch!

Learn some TA from the beginning again and try some sensible analysis first.

2) SLS, gone the other way of Smallville. Small is getting immatured and SLS is getting too matured. I think the age is getting it's stake on you old boy. Unlike those old days, you now are very much unable to make any sensible picture out of a situation.

You think that you're the god? And only you can talk about shares?

You always try to show that you're bigger than others. Since you cannot out-stand an experienced investor, you always go after and stand in front of beginners and show that you're bigger than them.

You're a part psycho man. Get some treatment. They say some go insane near the full moon days.
So stop posting near Poya days.

3) Yellow Knife:

What do you know about investments you nerd?
You always try to show off that you have a multi millon investment. But look closer, market has always outsmarted your portfolio.

Reading books will not make people smarter and you are the most obvious example.
Sell the remaining half of your portfolio and deposit in an FD, and buy some more books with the interest.

3) Hawk Eye,

You always try to imitate that you are a smart trader? You scumb+g! you buy some random shares suggested by someone and when it has gone up talk like a guru in front of innocent beginners.

You think that you can manipulate others like that you nutcracker. Why don't you show that how much you have lost in the market and how many loosing shares you're holding.

If you are that smart, show your account details like YK; can you?

You try to show off like a hero; but you're a coward villan you a++hole!!

I am going to watch TV news now, and come back and continue.

Try block me you if you can admins, mods, nutcrackers, manipultors, psychos !!!!!

Hawk Eye
Hawk Eye

Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:22 pm
Yin-Yang wrote:UUUU la Laaaaa!

to release the stress.

1) Smallville:

You are day by day getting younger. That means you are day by day getting immatures.!

Those days in SLEF, you were acting most of the time like a matured trader; yes, there were times you acted like an ant lost its tail.

But here, you show your immaturity at max. First of all, most of your TA predications have gone wrong. You seems to have lost most of your money in few shady trades tried. And getting grouped with some poor, rotting childish manipulators.

2) SLS, gone the other way of Smallville. Small is getting immatured and SLS is getting too matured. I think the age is getting it's stake on you old boy. Unlike those old days, you now are very much unable to make any sensible picture out of a situation.

You always try to show that you're bigger than others. Since you cannot out-stand an experienced investor, you always go after and stand in front of beginners and show that you're bigger than them.

You're a part psycho man. Get some treatment. They say some go insane near the full moon days.

3) Yellow Knife:

You always try to show off that you have a multi millon investment. But look closer, market has always outsmarted your portfolio.

Reading books will not make people smarter and you are the most obvious example.
Sell the remaining half of your portfolio and deposit in an FD, and buy some more books with the interest.

3) Hawk Eye,

You always try to imitate that you are a smart trader? You scumb+g! you buy some random shares suggested by someone and when it has gone up talk like a guru in front of innocent beginners.

You think that you can manipulate others like that you nutcracker. Why don't you show that how much you have lost in the market and how many loosing shares you're holding.

Try block me you if you can admins, mods, nutcrackers, manipultors, psychos !!!!!

Thanx Ying Yang...i love it Cool
xmart
xmart
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:12 pm
Message reputation : 100% (6 votes)
YY

you nutcracker, do you think you can twist anything with twisting words? you miserable old pig.. you started as one name and lost your respect by promoting shares and ultimately loss your whole life saving!!

now, come again as YY and posting here and there twisting comments and try to show off.. go clean yourself..  

p:s- it was fun actually. Razz hope i got you
smallville
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:07 pm
YY u old hog.. the miserable brat Very Happy nice write up dude Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

If I take this personally then I'm gonna come find u and %$&@#... OK I cant write the rest.. There are faint hearted and its not ethical writing slang.. LOL
yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:07 am
@YY

Your writing style which is full of sarcastic words reminds me Mark Twain and Jiggysaurus...

First you have shown that you qualify to be an advisor to the forum and of course will be one man Panel for the proposed robot / independent director.

If someone wants to be Independent you are the role model in this forum.

Regarding what you said about me.

I entered Market in 2006 and within this decade of my investment life happy with what I achieved. Yet I  missed many possible simple opportunities..

I was trying to reinvent Wheel...

First I was a trader... I traded shares which has no value but added value to me..So I am not against when any one try to talk about value less shares like Anilana... Even though I was lucky to save my investment during many got burnt and that super life ended by 2012.. If I totally exit and moved to FDs then I would have been better off.

Yet I became a LT after that until August 2016 where I was again making enough good decisions as well as one or two bad decisions.

So during these eras of two 5 years I was in two different extremes checking what life of an investor under each " Form"...

As YY and I agreed JKD is the best form..

Everything works in the market... LTs are making gains and so are traders and so are News Based Manipulators/stags...

This is why I am not against any form of investors and love to see all under one roof;; What I hate is using words full of vengeance....

Each person has weaknesses as well as strengths...

In my case I displayed my PF and values not to show off but to show how and what can happen to an investor during each phase..

I really like to see the situation of a person who is on margin accounts and how they managed during different eras of CSE...I encourage others to show their situation in PFs which will be learning exercise for others...

Thanks Ying Yang....and I too join your view of JKD... Be like water my friend...
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:18 am
Ho ho, now we are talking, I want to have a go too , will post them later. Don't lock the thread.
jack18

Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:22 am
Yin-Yang wrote:UUUU la Laaaaa!

to release the stress.

1) Smallville:

3) Yellow Knife:

3) Hawk Eye,

Superb one Ying- Yang, this one made my day. Laughing Laughing Laughing
CK
CK

Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:31 am
who is this jiggysarus?  Is it a "CHECKMATE" for you Yo Yo? Very Happy
Yin-Yang
Yin-Yang

Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:46 pm
Is this the way you counterattack; you humpbacked, snailish, slothy cowards!
Find some gloves and come to the boxing ring!!

Ethical Trader a.k.a. Mr H...

Where are you hiding; you double faced old witch!
Come out of your hiding shell, I will give you the fight to fight-back right here! now itself!!

You try to boast that you know everything you jackass of all trades, but know nothing more than a toddler how not to pee in his pants.

You think that adding all 26 letters at the end of your name makes you a multi facet genius you Monkey faced jackal !? You try to be a Lawyer in front of traders, try to be an accountant in front of doctors, try to behave like an investor in front of lawyers.

You are still not old enough to understand the age does not heal the dumbness inherited from birth; you mummified living zombie!!

Lions specialized to feed on meat, deer on grass, panda on bamboo. Who try to feed on everything they find?
Jackals on scavenging, crows of garbage, pigs on dirt mud and cockroaches on rotting dirt.

You are an example of human version of them you scavenging fox!

Stop stirring garbage in others lands and try to learn a single simple thing useful at least to you; you scavenging jackal, garbage stirring crow, mud bathing pig, rotting cockroach!!!

Xmart,

Your avatar is the best match to you; you ignorant dream-walker. You are still surviving here because ignorant of others on your dumbness has become your bliss.

You think you can become the greatest technical analyst by drawing some lines and curves in a chart and coloring them with different shades; you ignorant, cyber-fantasized lunatic?

Give a blank paper and a color pencil box to an infant. He will come up with a better colored analysis than any of yours.

You think that market moves because of your fancy colored sketch art? The market moves the way real players playing the game; you self hypnotized, day-dreaming, bug headed, self stimulated sooth seeker.

Come to your senses and see the reality you dream walking, color blinded mas+erba+er !!

Backstage:

You double playing Mr Jackill.
Do you think you can get away with your imitated, high flying phrases you have robbed from your uncle's books ?

You try to paint a face of a saint with your words but badly exposing your hidden greediness and dumb-ass foolishness in your actions.

If others haven't pointed out, I am sure, you would still be holding those REEF warrants and fancying earning millions when it goes to 100/-.

Try to do something meaningful you lazy crab without sitting and waiting for your crap shares to bring you fortunes.

When you get paralyzed in front of the screen, try to understand that you have become blind by the foolishness created by the greed in your double standard, bi-sect-ed tiny brain.

Get up to the reality and try learning something useful you drug addicted, doubled faced crap!!
CK
CK

Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:54 pm
Very Happy drunken drunken bom
yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:57 pm
Ooopppps.... I am in a zoo.... I hear lot of names of animals...
chutiputha
chutiputha
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:08 pm
yellow knife wrote:Shall we stop discussing this issue and limit the thread only for sunshine and I will PM with those who concerned as I believe that is the best way to keep the harmony of the forum..

Yes I agree with ur way of thinking Sir..

I was away for 2-3 months due to my official requirement but I can see and the things happened the same way that what has happened so far.
(some time i feel this is also like Sirasa Mega Tele Dramas")

HUNTER
HUNTER
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:10 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
"China in the bullshop!"

Rana
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:26 pm
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
HUNTER wrote:"China in the bullshop!"

Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:00 pm
Yin-Yang wrote:Is this the way you counterattack; you humpbacked, snailish, slothy cowards!
Find some gloves and come to the boxing ring!!

Ethical Trader a.k.a. Mr H...

Where are you hiding; you double faced old witch!
Come out of your hiding shell, I will give you the fight to fight-back right here! now itself!!

You try to boast that you know everything you jackass of all trades, but know nothing more than a toddler how not to pee in his pants.

You think that adding all 26 letters at the end of your name makes you a multi facet genius you Monkey faced jackal !? You try to be a Lawyer in front of traders, try to be an accountant in front of doctors, try to behave like an investor in front of lawyers.

You are still not old enough to understand the age does not heal the dumbness inherited from birth; you mummified living zombie!!

Lions specialized to feed on meat, deer on grass, panda on bamboo. Who try to feed on everything they find?
Jackals on scavenging, crows of garbage, pigs on dirt mud and cockroaches on rotting dirt.

You are an example of human version of them you scavenging fox!

Stop stirring garbage in others lands and try to learn a single simple thing useful at least to you; you scavenging jackal, garbage stirring crow, mud bathing pig, rotting cockroach!!!

Xmart,

Your avatar is the best match to you; you ignorant dream-walker. You are still surviving here because ignorant of others on your dumbness has become your bliss.

You think you can become the greatest technical analyst by drawing some lines and curves in a chart and coloring them with different shades; you ignorant, cyber-fantasized lunatic?

Give a blank paper and a color pencil box to an infant. He will come up with a better colored analysis than any of yours.

You think that market moves because of your fancy colored sketch art? The market moves the way real players playing the game; you self hypnotized, day-dreaming, bug headed, self stimulated sooth seeker.

Come to your senses and see the reality you dream walking, color blinded mas+erba+er !!

Backstage:

You double playing Mr Jackill.
Do you think you can get away with your imitated, high flying phrases you have robbed from your uncle's books ?

You try to paint a face of a saint with your words but badly exposing your hidden greediness and dumb-ass foolishness in your actions.

If others haven't pointed out, I am sure, you would still be holding those REEF warrants and fancying earning millions when it goes to 100/-.

Try to do something meaningful you lazy crab without sitting and waiting for your crap shares to bring you fortunes.

When you get paralyzed in front of the screen, try to understand that you have become blind by the foolishness created by the greed in your double standard, bi-sect-ed tiny brain.

Get up to the reality and try learning something useful you drug addicted, doubled faced crap!!

I think u missed me give me some blessing too
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum