The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
CCS.N0000 ( Ceylon Cold Stores)Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:31 amHawk Eye
When Will It Be Safe To Invest In The Stock Market Again?Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Dividend AnnouncementsWed Apr 12, 2023 5:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
MAINTENANCE NOTICE / නඩත්තු දැනුම්දීමThu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SEYB.N0000 (Seylan Bank PLC)Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 amyellow knife
The Korean Way !Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
In the Meantime Within Our Shores! Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What is Known as Dementia?Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC (LHCL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Equinox ( වසන්ත විෂුවය ) !Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMB.N0000 (Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
REXP.N0000 (Richard Pieris Exports PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
RICH.N0000 (Richard Pieris and Company PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What a Bank Run ?Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:33 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTERWed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pmkatesmith1304
GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:45 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Cboe Volatility Index Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:32 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AHPL.N0000Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:46 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
TJL.N0000 (Tee Jey Lanka PLC.)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CTBL.N0000 ( CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (COMD. N.0000))Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pmyellow knife
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CSD.N0000 (Seylan Developments PLC)Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 amyellow knife
PLC.N0000 (People's Leasing and Finance PLC) Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Bakery Products ?Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:30 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
NTB.N0000 (Nations Trust Bank PLC)Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Going South Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
When Seagulls Follow the TrawlerThu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Re-activatingSat Feb 25, 2023 5:12 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
APLA.N0000 (ACL Plastics PLC)Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:49 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AVOID FALLING INTO ALLURING WEEKEND FAMILY PACKAGES.Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Banks, Finance & Insurance Sector ChartTue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
VPEL.N0000 (Vallibel Power Erathna PLC)Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DEADLY COCKTAIL OF ISLAND MENTALITY AND PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER MIX.Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
WATA - WatawalaSat Nov 05, 2022 8:44 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
KFP.N0000(Keels Food Products PLC)Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:42 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Capital Trust Broker in difficulty?Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
IS PIRATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY A BOON OR BANE?Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:13 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What Industry Would You Choose to Focus?Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Should I Stick Around, or Should I Follow Others' Lead?Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DV-2024 Program: Online RegistrationThu Oct 06, 2022 11:26 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Disclaimer

Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

dear sl slstock et al

+14
Backstage
kass
Future123
First Guy
Nuinth
pathfinder
chutiputha
Leon
nihal123
yellow knife
Market lover
serene
slstock
guruji
18 posters
Go down
guruji

dear  sl  slstock et al Empty dear sl slstock et al

Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:50 pm
Dear experts ,here we see lots of promotions demotions online,and our master always advising us,smtimes i saw it was like small war,
But i think best we can move forward with discussing valueble shares directly or indirectly,and hope u all will guide new commers.i am in busy profession and always come here and study am free,
Thanks,sory for new topic opening ,
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

dear  sl  slstock et al Empty Re: dear sl slstock et al

Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:04 pm
Message reputation : 100% (8 votes)
Gurujii, you are looking from your angle only. You have not seen the broader picture.

Sorry to say this: I see most people are here for one selfish reason.
Make money and make it quick. They want only stock tips for free (and does not appreciate even).
Some became millionaires and they forgot who helped them. Some go from forum to forum to get advice. They spread their loyalties. ( why ? )

Life is more. You do not know how many questions I/we get by people getting caught to shares at high prices to due to manipulation. Some lost their life savings.

Then when they ask, some of us have to spent behind the scene so much time to help them. We don't have such time. Just think how much of time I spent for 4 years answering unnecessary issues due to manipulations behind the scene ? Maybe some others did that too.
2012 was saddest. Some left CSE never to return.

Yes, those who got caught is at fault too for getting caught. But newcomer don't know what is a promotion and as some people present their share promotions so smartly they get confused. People with experience should not deceived new comers or give target to unrealistic prices It our duty

You were a new comer once. Do you like to get caught to manipulation. How long does it take to recover lost money? Can you believe some people last time got caught/ bought PCH at Rs 30 ( now 20 cents). GREG over Rs 200( now Rs 13). BFL at around Rs 500. REEF at Rs 100 etc etc.
Once one get seasoned at CSE then should one take new comers for rides? That's not right .
But it happens. We cannot stop everything but we have to do what we can to control it to protect CSE.

If one doesn't care for the extra services some of us do to protect CSE / non intuitive investors , and only want stock tips, look at the ratios on how many share related discussion are there to other posts to judge.
Today itself I personally have contributed to RENU,HPWR, HDFC, TJL, ABAN, RCL, LWL. Add to that what other people have posted.

Look at the broader picture and beyond oneself. There is life beyond to some of us what one sees in public forum posts as visitor or regular member . Some good people here never gets appreciated for continous service they did over years with no incentive.

If one just want to make money there are other options and people ( who may make you money or
loose you money). I am different. I am a package. If you want me you need to understand my vision.

Let earn money but with ethics. Let earn fame but in the right way. Life is not all about Money.
If we die tomorrow we take nothing but the good we did or the name we leave behind.
Cultivating good habits, and protecting CSE where we all benefit is Our Duty.

Here is a promise I make to you:
If 60% of people here say I talk crap I will leave this forum today itself ( anyway it not long since I thought about doing that anyway) Take a poll , take a vote. Let the voice be heard. You have my word and I will never return. I don't own this forum nor have gained nothing. I have done my duty for 4.5 years for free so no regrets either.

this is my view

Other are free to say what they think.

thank you

guruji wrote:Dear experts ,here we see lots of promotions demotions online,and our master always advising us,smtimes i saw it was like small war,
But i think best we can move forward with discussing valueble shares directly or indirectly,and hope u all will guide new commers.i am in busy profession and always come here and study am free,
Thanks,sory for new topic opening ,
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor

Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:13 pm
Message reputation : 100% (7 votes)
With due respect to all the Experts who are here and elsewhere I must say that I have learned the most from SLS. No ones get near.
Not only specific stocks but in general how to become a better trader/ Investor.
And I also presume majority skimmed through a Thread if SLS commented on it irrespective of it's about a share or anything else.
Then the comments for and against pouring in.
The people like SLS, Sri ,Small, Path, Chinwi, 1st G, YK, Backs, ET , Jiggi, Sash , Leo , Kith , SH , Nihal ( Sorry if i missed any ) have been doing tremendous social service and I know for sure they are not for profit taking on the expense of others.
If someone wants to see place which does not bless with such personalities one is readily available in the cyber place.
No one can point a finger on someone else for not discussing on Market and shares if he also does not contribute (Not referring to Guruji but in general) in an appropriate level.
So we all have to take a blame ( Including me) and rather than lamenting on such its high time for us to make an extra effort to involve in constructive discussions (as 1st G recently mentioned) for the betterment of the forum and us. cheers cheers
Market lover
Top contributor
Top contributor

Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:25 pm
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
Well said serene. From the above list, I would also like to add the names of alchemist and hariesha too. 

If I remember correctly in my first or 3 post I did mention abt Slstock work in some thread abt his contribution and kindness and the kind of person he is for helping people like us without expecting nothing back from us. I did say if I want to meet one person in my life time before the end it's SLSTOCK that's bcz I like him as a gd human being.And few members might hav already seen SLS Smile (May be the words might hav changed a bit here and there, pls excuse if someone find that thread). So one should understand, who is SLS and what kind of a person he is. 
So within our hearts we know, SLS hav gained an important position. So SLS No two words abt the contribution u made and the time u spend to help us. It hasn't gone wasted.

Also having said that, pls forgive me (and others) in case if I hav not stood up to ur expectation. Cheers ML.
yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:41 pm
Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)
forget about 60%

here we all know that your contribution and appreciate

let me just state my personal experience.. when i said 50% of my PF is LIOC you said me to beware.. and you was true... your predictions are perfect... being a longterm player i did not sell.. had i listened to you i should have doubled the amount i have in lioc.. further i should have appeared here like promoter of LIOC when it was rocketing up and you was there to point out others about next downtrend of that share..

We really need you here and really love to see you active and healthy...
nihal123
nihal123
Top contributor
Top contributor

Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:25 am
Message reputation : 100% (9 votes)
Slstock සිරා නේVery Happy

අද දිනයේ සිදුවූ සතය්‍ය සිදුවිමක්,(2015.09.05)
මම අද ගියා කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ රත්නපුර ශාඛාවේදී පැවැත්වු "මුූල‍ය්‍ය වාර්තා විශ්ලේෂණය 11"වැඩමුලුවට,
අවුරැදු විසිගනනක විතර පිරිමි ලමයෙක් සහ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ රත්නපුර ශාඛාවේ
නිලධාරි මහතෙක් කතාවට වැටුනා.කොහොමහරි කතාව ආවා කොටස් වෙළඳපොළට
අදාල වෙබ් ගැන, එතකොට මේ ලමයා අපේ පොරම් එක ගැන කියලා කියනවා
"අංකල් ඔයත් ඉන්නවද ? කොහොමද slstock සිරා නේ,මම එක දවසක් ස්ටොක් එකක් ගැන අහැව්වා හොදට උත්තර දිලා තිබුනා. අනිත් ඒවා වගේ නෙවෙයි, හොඳ මේවා එකක් තියනවා. slstock කිව්වොත් හරියට හරි තමයි. අනිත් ඒවා වගේ කොයි වෙලාවෙත් Buy Buy  කියන්නේ නෑ.Hunter චාට් එක බලනවද ? " කට්ටියගේ නම් වැලට කියාගන ගියා.
මම කිව්වා slstock පරන ලියලා තියන ඒවා හොදට කියවන්න ඒවායින් ගොඩක් දේ ඉගනගන්න පුලුවන් කියලා. ඒවෙලාවෙම අතේ තිබුන පෝන් එකෙන් අපේපොරම් එකට ලොග් වෙලා පෙන්නුවා. පෝන් එකෙන් තමයි මේ හාදයා ඔක්කොම බලන්නේ.

දැන් ඒ කතාව අවසන්.
මගේ තියන ඒවායින් slstock විශ්ලේෂණය කරලා කියපු සියලුම කොටස් දැන් ලාභ පෙන්වලා තියෙන්නේ, ( CIND ,ACL,LIFN,LWT,MBSL) පරනම ඒවා (මගේ බෝකර් මල්ලී ගත් ඒවා පාඩු තමා (.BLUE,AEL,GSF)

" If 60% of people here say I talk crap "
කවුද ඔය කතා කියන්නේ ඇ.... Question

පසු ගිය දවස්වල slstock ගොඩක් පෝස්ට් දාලා තිබුනා. මම දවස ගානේ ලියලා  තිබුනා.

අගෝස්තු මස
25 3007-3020
26 3020-3053
27 3053-3064
28 3064-3092
29 3092-3105
30 3105-3107
31 3107
සැප්තැම්බර් මස
01 3107-3119
02 3119-3148
03 3148-
04 3148-3167
05 3167-3184
එකතුව=   177
(උවමනා උනොත් ගන්න ලියලා තිබුනේ,හොඳ වෙලාවට නේ)
මේවාදාන්න කාලය මහන්සිය කොපමන යන්න ඇද්ද ?
බොහෝ දෙනෙක් ඒවා අගේ කරනවා.චන්ද තියන්න ඕනැ නෑ.
ඒ කතාව කිව්වේ දන්නා නොදන්නා පුද්ගලයින් බොහෝමයක් ඔබව අගේ කරනවා කියලා පෙන්වන්න
සිංහළ කොටලා ඉවරවෙනකොට 12.00  අෑ.... Razz
Leon
Leon
Top contributor
Top contributor

Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:04 am
No need for a poll SLS. I met you on the other forum four years back. Since then a lot of guidance & advises were given. You & some of our seniors had problems there. Then we all left that forum. It is right to say many left that forum completely & came here.
So that itself speaks a lot i guess.
Leon
Leon
Top contributor
Top contributor

Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:07 am
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Yes Serene & Nihal. We had a good past of course. So we'll take it to the next level.
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor

Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:04 am
Market lover wrote:Well said serene. From the above list, I would also like to add the names of alchemist and hariesha too. 

If I remember correctly in my first or 3 post I did mention abt Slstock work in some thread abt his contribution and kindness and the kind of person he is for helping people like us without expecting nothing back from us. I did say if I want to meet one person in my life time before the end it's SLSTOCK that's bcz I like him as a gd human being.And few members might hav already seen SLS Smile (May be the words might hav changed a bit here and there, pls excuse if someone find that thread). So one should understand, who is SLS and what kind of a person he is. 
So within our hearts we know, SLS hav gained an important position. So SLS No two words abt the contribution u made and the time u spend to help us. It hasn't gone wasted.

Also having said that, pls forgive me (and others) in case if I hav not stood up to ur expectation. Cheers ML.

Thanks ML. Cool
chutiputha
chutiputha
Top contributor
Top contributor

Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:49 am
Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)
Sorry I missed the topic,I was engaged with some other works..

What ever said and done I honestly say SLS created this forum as a trust source for every one.u all know there is very difficult to create a trust in web cloud,but we have overcome it.

As Serene pointed-out the team (including serene) have done big job so far and currently doing.
Really Appreciate that.

My view not only for buying and selling,rather it ,we are gathering here and share info,hope we all are up to date (some times more than that) about a company.How the economy going on,How Politics handle the economy,What other countries doing,like wise we are getting more and more thing with related to our country and more other things to develop the life style...

So if any one interest they can learn and contribute to the forum.

People are unique,they have different types of mind sets.
In an organization we have one vision,and mission to success the above vision.So We are there...really appreciate.

pathfinder
pathfinder
Top contributor
Top contributor

Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:05 pm
slstock wrote:  

Here is a promise I make to you:  
If 60% of people here say I talk crap  I will leave this forum today itself ( anyway it not long since I thought about doing that anyway)   Take a poll , take a vote.   Let the voice be heard.  You have my word and I will never return. I don't own this forum nor have gained nothing.  I have done my duty for 4.5 years for free  so  no regrets either.

SLS is always talk about craps,but in a different manner.He has a backbone to stand against dirty promotions and say crap to craps.If he wasn't there many have fallen in to traps created by gilmart's team.
No need to have a poll.Everybody know who SLS is.Please continue your good works for the betterment of the CSE and the country.One fine day you will be rewarded.As you say there won't be many to follow your path but some will..
Nuinth
Top contributor
Top contributor

Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:23 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Agreed with you all.

Every time he showed us a bigger picture than small volatile.

Respect you sir....!!!

Do not leave as,
1. You can educate the members/community in coming market boom.
2. As well as you can save lot of innocent retail investors from blood suckers.
3. If we had a small hiccups, we know you satisfied what you done to community.

God bless you.
First Guy
First Guy

Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:03 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
I can safely say that the first post was uncalled for but it has brought some good views (as expected here). guruji you might have posted it genuinely but hope you understand the community here.

When market goes up, no one will explain why and will say buy this buy that and will become 'experts'. You don't get many like sls to give honest valid views when market is going down. This is apart from all non direct investment related posts.
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:48 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Thank you for those who commented.
After I read your comments I feel a little bit better that I have not wasted 4.5 years for nothing.

* Somedays I must have spent more time on forums than a Full time job ( 8 hours). It become addictive and I found no heart to leave when people need advice , send messages , ask questions in forum etc. Added to forum posts, research, answering, PMs, emails ... this is quite a handful. I have sometimes neglected my own stuff ( I am crazy) .

* fact: on my birthday itself I dedicated 4 hours atleast here Wink

Sorry , but have to say without modesty.

Market lover
Top contributor
Top contributor

Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:58 pm
slstock wrote:Thank you for those who commented.
After I read your comments I feel a little  bit better that I have not wasted 4.5 years for nothing.  

* Somedays I  must have spent more time on  forums than a  Full time job ( 8 hours). It become addictive and I found no heart to leave  when people need  advice , send messages , ask   questions in forum etc. Added to forum posts, research, answering, PMs, emails ... this is quite a handful.  I have sometimes neglected my own stuff ( I am crazy) .

* fact: on my birthday itself  I dedicated  4 hours atleast here Wink

You missed ur buriyani SLS, if u hav told us the date I would hv sent 2 sawans  Very Happy
chutiputha
chutiputha
Top contributor
Top contributor

Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:59 pm
Market lover wrote:
After I read your comments I feel a little  bit better that I have not wasted 4.5 years for nothing.  

* Somedays I  must have spent more time on  forums than a  Full time job ( 8 hours). It become addictive and I found no heart to leave  when people need  advice , send messages , ask   questions in forum etc. Added to forum posts, research, answering, PMs, emails ... this is quite a handful.  I have sometimes neglected my own stuff ( I am crazy) .

You missed ur buriyani SLS, if u hav told us the date I would hv sent 2 sawans  Very Happy

Aha Cool,I hav already written the card,only pending with the date and the address Smile
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:03 pm

Nihal :

1) I am very moved by your special gestures/effort .

2) Glad there are people out there who a) value how we made people richer for free b) and noticed our effort to protect all at CSE ( including the persons who do wrong to protect them from themselves)

3) Many comes here , silently read the forum, take info and dissapear. I can give examples even

Nihal

you should have introduced yourself to them. I am "The" Nihal123.
They would have thank you too immensely I am sure. You have month by month , year after year contributed much in return to the community at CSE. ( you post from worldly issues, Oil prices, gold prices, to tech updates etc etc )

Special note on Nihal:

Let it be know this man Nihal, is a person who feeds multi dozens of poor people when he can.
( sorry nihal for revealing, but good has to be revealed)

May your earnings at CSE grow Nihal with each good deed you do. I know you did no do it for publicity.I will do what I can to help people like you.

I make this special note as Nihal is a person who came as total new comer , slowly learning his way at CSE, making silent contributions in return and is a person who should be recognized for his multi year efforts.

( No I did not say this because you said something nice about me. I said it because you deserve it, and you are not that spoken of )

All the best

nihal123 wrote:[size=24]Slstock සිරා නේVery Happy

මම අද ගියා කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ රත්නපුර ශාඛාවේදී පැවැත්වු "මුූල‍ය්‍ය වාර්තා විශ්ලේෂණය 11"වැඩමුලුවට,
"අංකල් ඔයත් ඉන්නවද ? කොහොමද slstock සිරා නේ,මම එක දවසක් ස්ටොක් එකක් ගැන අහැව්වා හොදට උත්තර දිලා තිබුනා. අනිත් ඒවා වගේ නෙවෙයි, හොඳ මේවා එකක් තියනවා. slstock කිව්වොත් හරියට හරි තමයි. අනිත් ඒවා වගේ කොයි වෙලාවෙත් Buy Buy  කියන්නේ නෑ.Hunter චාට් එක බලනවද ? " කට්ටියගේ නම් වැලට කියාගන ගියා.
මම කිව්වා slstock පරන ලියලා තියන ඒවා හොදට කියවන්න ඒවායින් ගොඩක් දේ ඉගනගන්න පුලුවන් කියලා. ඒවෙලාවෙම අතේ තිබුන පෝන් එකෙන් අපේපොරම් එකට ලොග් වෙලා පෙන්නුවා. පෝන් එකෙන් තමයි මේ හාදයා ඔක්කොම බලන්නේ.

දැන් ඒ කතාව අවසන්.
මගේ තියන ඒවායින් slstock විශ්ලේෂණය කරලා කියපු සියලුම කොටස් දැන් ලාභ පෙන්වලා තියෙන්නේ, ( CIND ,ACL,LIFN,LWT,MBSL) පරනම ඒවා (මගේ බෝකර් මල්ලී ගත් ඒවා පාඩු තමා (.BLUE,AEL,GSF)

අගෝස්තු මස
25 3007-3020
26 3020-3053
27 3053-3064
28 3064-3092
29 3092-3105
30 3105-3107
31 3107
සැප්තැම්බර් මස
01 3107-3119
02 3119-3148
03 3148-
04 3148-3167
05 3167-3184
එකතුව=   177

Last edited by slstock on Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
chutiputha
chutiputha
Top contributor
Top contributor

Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:08 pm
All The Very Best Nihal Ayya,And SLS Sir Really Appreciate About ur work for the community.Cheers..

slstock wrote:

Nihal :  

1) I am  very moved by your special  gestures/effort .

2)  Glad there are people out there who  value how we made people richer for free and noticed our effort  to  protect all at CSE ( including the persons who do wrong to protect them  from themselves)

3)  Many comes here , silently read the forum,  take info and dissapear. I can give examples even

Nihal  

you should have introduced yourself to them. I am "The"  Nihal123. They would have thank you too immensely  I am sure. You have month by month   , year after  year contributed  much in return to the community at CSE.  ( you post from worldly issues, Oil  prices, gold prices,  to tech updates  etc etc  )

Special note on Nihal:

Let it be know this i man Nihal, is a person who feeds multi dozens of  poor people when he can.
( sorry nihal  for revealing,  but good has to be revealed)

May your earnings at CSE  grow Nihal with each good deed you do. I know you did no do it for publicity.
I will do what I can to help people like you.

I make this special note as Nihal is  a person who slowly learning his way at CSE, making silent contributions in return  and a person who should be recognized for multi year efforts.

( No I did not say this because you said something nice about me. I said it because you deserve  the silent service which is unspoken )

All the best  

nihal123 wrote:Slstock සිරා නේVery Happy

දැන් ඒ කතාව අවසන්.

අගෝස්තු මස
25 3007-3020
26 3020-3053
27 3053-3064
28 3064-3092
29 3092-3105
30 3105-3107
31 3107
සැප්තැම්බර් මස
01 3107-3119
02 3119-3148
03 3148-
04 3148-3167
05 3167-3184
එකතුව=   177
Future123

Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:08 pm
Thanks Sls for your valuable contribution. Please keep up the good work for the benefit of all investors.
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:11 pm
Too late Wink

chutiputha wrote:
Market lover wrote:

Aha Cool,I hav already written the card,only pending with the date and the address Smile
Market lover
Top contributor
Top contributor

Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:13 pm
Very proud of u buddy, Nihal. 

Gd things u do come Back to u in a gd way one day or the other. 
No matter what happens in future but ur name and the gd acts u hv done will live forever. I really like people like you bcz we get only a handful of people in this selfish world. This is my personal view. Cheers and bless you mate Smile
chutiputha
chutiputha
Top contributor
Top contributor

Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:18 pm
එකනේ සර් අපිට හොරෙන්ම උපන්දිනේ සමරලානේ....tooo bad...Smile.

Anyway Late Wishes would be countable..

My Wishes Sir..
santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa  santa
dear  sl  slstock et al Happy-birthday-cake-graphic-for-facebook-friend-graphic

slstock wrote:Too late Wink

chutiputha wrote:
Market lover wrote:

slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:25 pm

serene

Thank you for your kind note . Few remember their past. Many as they learn their way at CSE forget who helped and find new people. Your good quality will bring you rewards in life. Keep it.
Also you did service to the forum as time permitted. Your effort is appreciated and should be on this list serene.

"SLS, Sri ,Small, Path, Chinwi, 1st G, YK, Backs, ET , Jiggi, Sash , Leo , Kith , SH , Nihal , alchemist and hariesha"

Yes in the list quoted by others ...
( some name maybe missing ... and it will be upsetting to those , but anyone who did true service please do not get upset as s our feeble minds may forget names in haste... one I spot quickly now is Hunter )

1. There are a lot of people in the list I can agree who did selfless service. Thank you to those from me too. Some of us we are team from 2012

2 . Sadly, this list also contains the name of the person who tried a "below the belt attack" on me very recently due to .... will leave you to add 1+1 and why .. it sad.

serene wrote:With due respect to all the Experts who are here and elsewhere I must say that I have learned the most from SLS. No ones get near.
Not only specific stocks but in general how to become a better trader/ Investor.
And I also presume majority skimmed through a Thread if SLS commented on it irrespective of it's about a share or anything else.
The people like SLS, Sri ,Small, Path, Chinwi, 1st G, YK, Backs, ET , Jiggi, Sash , Leo , Kith , SH , Nihal ( Sorry if i missed any ) have been doing tremendous social service and I know for sure they are not for profit taking on the expense of others.
If someone wants to see place which does not bless with such personalities one is readily available in the cyber place.
No one can point a finger on someone else for not discussing on Market and shares if he also does not contribute (Not referring to Guruji but in general) in an appropriate level.
So we all have to take a blame ( Including me) and rather than lamenting on such its high time for us to make an extra effort to involve in constructive discussions (as 1st G recently mentioned) for the betterment of the forum and us. cheers cheers

Last edited by slstock on Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:21 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling, addition of a missing thing , wording , etc)
chutiputha
chutiputha
Top contributor
Top contributor

Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:37 pm
For Me ,I learnt a lot from every one in the list and out of the list (missing...and my learning cycle would never end,I started with the Zero,now more than Zero.
I would love to get this opportunity to thank u all.
It's really remarkable work people like u all..

slstock wrote:

serene

Thank you for your kind note . Few  remember their past.  Many as they learn their way at CSE   forget who helped and find new people. Your good  quality will bring you rewards in life. Keep it.  

"SLS, Sri ,Small, Path, Chinwi, 1st G, YK, Backs, ET , Jiggi, Sash , Leo , Kith , SH , Nihal , alchemist and hariesha"

Yes in the list quoted  ( some name missing)

* There are  a lot of people  I can agree who did selfless  service. Thank you to those from me too.

* Sadly, this list also contains a  person who  tried to unfairly attack me  very recently .

serene wrote:With due respect to all the Experts who are here and elsewhere I must say that I have learned the most from SLS. No ones get near.
Market lover
Top contributor
Top contributor

Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:46 pm
My belated Bday wishes bro, SLS Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum