The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
CCS.N0000 ( Ceylon Cold Stores)Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:31 amHawk Eye
When Will It Be Safe To Invest In The Stock Market Again?Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Dividend AnnouncementsWed Apr 12, 2023 5:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
MAINTENANCE NOTICE / නඩත්තු දැනුම්දීමThu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SEYB.N0000 (Seylan Bank PLC)Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 amyellow knife
The Korean Way !Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
In the Meantime Within Our Shores! Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What is Known as Dementia?Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC (LHCL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Equinox ( වසන්ත විෂුවය ) !Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMB.N0000 (Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
REXP.N0000 (Richard Pieris Exports PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
RICH.N0000 (Richard Pieris and Company PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What a Bank Run ?Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:33 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTERWed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pmkatesmith1304
GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:45 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Cboe Volatility Index Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:32 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AHPL.N0000Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:46 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
TJL.N0000 (Tee Jey Lanka PLC.)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CTBL.N0000 ( CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (COMD. N.0000))Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pmyellow knife
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CSD.N0000 (Seylan Developments PLC)Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 amyellow knife
PLC.N0000 (People's Leasing and Finance PLC) Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Bakery Products ?Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:30 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
NTB.N0000 (Nations Trust Bank PLC)Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Going South Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
When Seagulls Follow the TrawlerThu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Re-activatingSat Feb 25, 2023 5:12 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
APLA.N0000 (ACL Plastics PLC)Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:49 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AVOID FALLING INTO ALLURING WEEKEND FAMILY PACKAGES.Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Banks, Finance & Insurance Sector ChartTue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
VPEL.N0000 (Vallibel Power Erathna PLC)Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DEADLY COCKTAIL OF ISLAND MENTALITY AND PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER MIX.Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
WATA - WatawalaSat Nov 05, 2022 8:44 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
KFP.N0000(Keels Food Products PLC)Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:42 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Capital Trust Broker in difficulty?Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
IS PIRATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY A BOON OR BANE?Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:13 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What Industry Would You Choose to Focus?Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Should I Stick Around, or Should I Follow Others' Lead?Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DV-2024 Program: Online RegistrationThu Oct 06, 2022 11:26 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Disclaimer

Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of..

+15
xmart
smallville
Seyon
CK
nihal123
slstock
Yin-Yang
PANTOMATH
ruwan326
hammurabi
Backstage
Ethical Trader
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
yellow knife
serene
19 posters
Go down
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor

My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 2 Empty Re: My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of..

Tue May 07, 2019 2:03 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Backstage wrote:
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:PM me details, please.
(15,000 it too much, just 72 virgins are enough) Very Happy

Backstage wrote:
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:I plan to invest in a property and put it up on Air B&B soon for backpackers.
No matter what, they come in good and bad times too. Very Happy

Hey Kit, I have a property for sale. Its a gem of a land. It has security, hospital , banks free state Ayurveda clinic and a panoramic view. Ideal bag packer country. Added bonus of 15000 young girls in the immediate vicinity. No kidding uncle Kith.  

Who said virgins ? According to a recent survey this 15000 are a part of the more sexually active younger generation. Cool  Will PM you.
My goodness gracious. No more Bleeding again. Razz Razz
PANTOMATH
PANTOMATH

My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 2 Empty Re: My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of..

Tue May 07, 2019 11:52 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Should we worry about share prices? 
Answer is YES and NO depend on who you are?

One who bought shares need to worry about this bleeding.May need to cut down losses from trading portfolio.

People who bought business are not worried.They don't look at share prices,they look at business viability.

There are some sectors will get temporary hit with current situation,which will give good opportunity for investors to enter.

Always help Mr Market if you want to earn  Wink
yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Wed May 08, 2019 8:29 am
Always help Mr Market if you want to earn  My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 2 Icon_wink

Well said Pantomath...

We miss SLS and Ying-Yang in this market... Hope to hear from them soon.
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor

Wed May 08, 2019 10:18 am
Thanks Panta.
Shall we use this as an opportunity test what we have Read, Been taught, learned and experience over the years.

THE WAY  FORWARD...

We have read about Investment Books regarding the Bearish Periods, Unpredicted Shocks and the consequent behavioral patterns of the Investors/ traders.
The veterans likes of SLS , YK and others have shared their experiences of similar situations in CSE.
So how we overcome this situations / How we react / What are the emotional attributes of ours which hinders rational thinking.

Let me introduce my Biggest Fault I have identified and which is I’m going to correct this time.

SUNK COST

Quote from WAY OF THE TURTLE Book.
"The tendency to treat money that already has been committed or spent as more valuable than money that may be spent in the future.
In business, sunk costs are costs that already have been incurred and cannot be recovered. For example, an investment that already has been spent on research for a new technology is a sunk cost. The sunk cost effect is the tendency for people to consider the amount of money that already has been spent when making decisions.

Say the ACME Company has spent $100 million developing a particular technology for building laptop displays. Now suppose that after spending this money it becomes obvious that an alternative technology is much better and more likely to produce the desired results in the required time frame. A purely rational approach would be to weigh the future costs of adopting the new technology against the future expense of continuing to use the developed technology and then make a decision solely on the basis of future benefits and expenditures, completely disregarding the amount of money that already has been spent. However, the sunk cost effect causes those who make this decision to consider the amount of money previously spent and view it as a waste of $100 million if a different technology is used. They may choose to continue with the original decision even if it means spending two or three times as much in the future to build the laptop displays. The sunk cost effect leads to bad decision making that often is heightened in group situations."
Unquote

How we relate this to our scenario.
True that we have been following Bearish period and then things getting Quite ok we experienced a shock. Still trying to come terms with it.

But Mr.Market has no regard to what has happened. It only consider future possibilities.
So Now I ’m going to treat the shares In my possession at to days price rather than the Actual Price I paid.
So when it comes to my Decision on Particular share in my possession;
I’ll ascertain the Particular price and the Value of a share at todays context instead the Price I Bought and the situation at that time.
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor

Wed May 08, 2019 7:46 pm
Winter is coming... oops I meant election is coming.
For that Mr. and Mrs. Market will wake up. Hang in there.
Yin-Yang
Yin-Yang

Wed May 08, 2019 9:36 pm
Backstage wrote:
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:I plan to invest in a property and put it up on Air B&B soon for backpackers.

Hey Kit, I have a property for sale. Its a gem of a land. It has security, hospital , banks free state Ayurveda clinic and a panoramic view. Ideal bag packer country. Added bonus of 15000 young girls in the immediate vicinity. No kidding uncle Kith.  

Banks, hospitals are everywhere.
Girls are also everywhere.

Find some Unique selling point to promote; Buddy.

Don't say gem of a land.

Say there are gems in the land!

+++++++

Panoramic view on one side and Ayurvedic girls in the other side, and the gem thing reveals the location bro.

This is near a big tank with a big hole in the middle; right?
Yin-Yang
Yin-Yang

Wed May 08, 2019 9:55 pm
serene wrote:yap..
My Portfolio is bleeding but its just the beginning of my next investment phase with renewed energy and more concrete strategy.
I consider this as cost for learning or expenses of doing bussines ( Turtle Way ).
No predictions or hopes either.
Ena vidihakata moona denawa.
But Ill make sure lessons are learnt and accept that Mr.Market is always right and I'll never ever go against  or try to beat the market.
And i think this is an excellent opportunity to define our strategies and stick in to it. Market is not bad as it suggested by share prices of the counters.
Only thing is we should have guts to treat unrealised losses as sunk costs and to think that we bought  our shares at todays prices and to hinge upon our buy /sell / hold decisions to todays prices and expected prices in the future.
Would like to know about others experience and insight about the same.

My My My Serene boy.
Yep
Crying is, in a way, good to release the stress sometimes.

+++

You are a very generous student who pays the tuition fees year after year.
But I think, generous students are not necessarily the good lot sometimes.

+++
Sunk cost is a very bad concept to bring in to market buddy.

The right term should be, 'the risk capital'.
If the term 'risk' makes you scared;
just make yourself familiar with the term, 'entertainment budget'

Yeah,
what you plan to put in to the market should be treated as your entertainment budget.

It's well worth of spending.
You will get all the taste in the book,

Sometimes, fun
Sometimes, joy
Sometimes, excitement
suspense
love
hatred
fear
greed
sorrow
+
+
+
+
+

what you're seeing is a sad episode where all your heroes are betrayed and badly injured and admitted in to the hospital.

++

Keep you fingers crossed.

++++

And pray that Back's Ayurveda girls will look after your heroes well until recover.

++++

If you cannot further tolerate;
turn on to some other channel.
and enjoy some comedy.

Yin-Yang
Yin-Yang

Wed May 08, 2019 10:03 pm
My Portfolio is bleeding but its just the beginning of my next investment phase with renewed energy and more concrete strategy.
I consider this as cost for learning or expenses of doing bussines ( Turtle Way ).
But Ill make sure lessons are learnt and accept that Mr.Market is always right and I'll never ever go against  or try to beat the market.
And i think this is an excellent opportunity to define our strategies and stick in to it. Market is not bad as it suggested by share prices of the counters.
Only thing is we should have guts to treat unrealised losses as sunk costs and to think that we bought  our shares at todays prices and to hinge upon our buy /sell / hold decisions to todays prices and expected prices in the future.

My My My Serene boy.
Yep

+++

+++

Yeah,
what you plan to put in to the market should be treated as your entertainment budget.

Sometimes, fun
Sometimes, joy
Sometimes, excitement
suspense
love
hatred
fear
greed
sorrow
+
+
+
+
+

what you're seeing now, is just another sad episode where all your heroes are betrayed, badly injured and being admitted in to the hospital.

Some of them might incur permanent damages.
But most of them will recover sooner or later.

++

++++

And pray that Back's Ayurveda  girls will look after your heroes well until recover.

++++

and enjoy some comedy.

serene
Top contributor
Top contributor

Wed May 08, 2019 10:32 pm
Yin-Yang wrote:

My My My Serene boy.
Yep

+++

+++

Yeah,

Sometimes, fun
Sometimes, joy
Sometimes, excitement
suspense
love
hatred
fear
greed
sorrow
+
+
+
+
+

what you're seeing now, is just another sad episode where all your heroes are betrayed, badly injured and being admitted in to the hospital.

Some of them might incur permanent damages.
But most of them will recover sooner or later.

++

++++

And pray that Back's Ayurveda  girls will look after your heroes well until recover.

++++

and enjoy some comedy.

No buddy.
There wont be any cries. And there is no stress release other than putting up a thread to discuss and learn about different ways of investment at this juncture.
There are no Heroes, It's my money and my strategy.
Forget the tilted words.Sunk Cost / Risk capital. we are talking about ones' money which has been already committed.
There is no Holy Grail in investment..
Anyway Tell us us your strategy. If you don't mind.
Yin-Yang
Yin-Yang

Thu May 09, 2019 8:14 am
serene wrote:
Anyway Tell us us your strategy. If you don't mind.

The strategy should be to stay with your plan; no matter what is going to happen.

+++

Oh!
before that;

You need to have a plan

++
That's the strategy
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu May 09, 2019 8:43 pm
Yin-Yang wrote:
Backstage wrote:

Don't say gem of a land.

+++++++

Panoramic view on one side and Ayurvedic girls in the other side, and the gem thing reveals the location bro.

Well done Sherlock, your knowledge of holes is impressive. I didn't do a real pitch, Banks and Hospitals yes but coupled with the view ,Gems , one area the top soil is littered with crystals, an old river bed. A canopy with a very old pus vela, white sandlewood, Walla patta, Nelli, Damba,Madang Bulu with jungle fowl, peacocks, mouse deer, paradise fly catches, malabar pied horn bills. You can see the Rakwana range, Pettigala range,Horton plains range and if you build a floor up the Haputale range. +++. and of course the ayurvedic girls Wink It would be nice if someone I know buys it. I intend to live there full time when I make those big winning trades with your advice. Right now I camp there in a shack, if you are amenable to roughing out , you are welcome, we can talk about grails, holy and otherwise. Very Happy
Yin-Yang
Yin-Yang

Thu May 09, 2019 11:39 pm
Backstage wrote:
Yin-Yang wrote:
Backstage wrote:

Don't say gem of a land.

+++++++

Well done Sherlock, your knowledge of holes is impressive. I didn't do a real pitch, Banks and Hospitals yes but coupled with the view ,Gems  , one area the top soil is littered with crystals, an old river bed. A canopy with a very old pus vela, white sandlewood, Walla patta, Nelli, Damba,Madang Bulu with jungle fowl, peacocks, mouse deer, paradise fly catches, malabar pied horn bills. You can see the Rakwana range, Pettigala range,Horton plains range and if you build a floor up the Haputale range. +++. and of course the ayurvedic girls Wink  It would be nice if someone I know buys it. I intend to live there full time when I make those big winning trades with your advice. Right now I camp there in a shack, if you are amenable to roughing out , you are welcome, we can talk about grails, holy and otherwise. Very Happy  

Super buddy.

What you can add is some Kithul trees ready to be tapped.

+++

Compiling all these in a nice story will do trick.

You should get one of your Tele directors to catch the place in a drama.

Suggest him a scene where; the hero is sitting under pus wela, watching the scenery of Rakwana range.
Then a bunch of Aurvdic chicks come to pluck some madang and throw some at the hero.
The hero bends down to pick a fallen Nelli and all of sudden notice the Blue Sapphire shining under the grass.
The Gem buyer offers 500 Million for that piece. And he notices the Walla Pattata trees and offers another 500 for couple of trees.

The hero walks down to the bank to deposit his Billion; and watches in the TV at the branch the ASI has just hit 10,000 mark.
+
+
+

The scene ends with a close up of hero waking up in his shack bitten by a bunch of Mosquitoes.
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri May 10, 2019 5:51 am
Razz Razz Razz Razz
Cummon Guys.Where is the heroine?
Even Ra-Blue has MY3..
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri May 10, 2019 7:14 am
Not a bad but predictable plot missing romance, a couple of fights and songs. Very Happy
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri May 10, 2019 7:27 am
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:Not a bad but predictable plot missing romance, a couple of fights and songs. Very Happy

Kith ewa backstage as name suggest.. Razz Razz
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri May 10, 2019 7:29 am
Sorry, I forgot.  pale
serene wrote:
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:Not a bad but predictable plot missing romance, a couple of fights and songs. Very Happy

serene
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri May 10, 2019 7:31 am
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:Sorry, I forgot.  pale
serene wrote:

Very Happy Razz
ruwan326
ruwan326

Fri May 10, 2019 7:48 am
"My Port Folio Bleeding"

This was the original topic and now virgins/holes/girls/local fruits and many more popping up, before we forget my portfolio I like to say few words about my portfolio alien

These days my portfolio looks red too, but no worries  next year or 2021 I know  each counter I picked will bring me 100%+ profit.

If you pick cash rich+high dividend+zero debt counters nothing to worry.

I use dividend to stay in a hotel with my family and produce more Serotonin.

ALLI didn't announced Dividend last march, I used TPL dividend last Wednesday on BLUE Beach hotel and had a great time.June ALLI might announce dividend for my next trip.

We used to be a great nation long ago ,leave the politics/media/clergy & find the inner happiness.

* Avoid alcohol
*Chlorine water
*fluoride toothpaste
*artificial flavors and many more which damage Serotonin hormone in you and kills your happiness.

Smoke little bit of weeds and do a LSD tripping if you can and it will help the flow of Serotonin.We used weeds just like curry leaves for cooking before British banned it.What happened to that great nation now??????? When the time comes use your vote wisely,till then bring the best out of you as a human being,find the inner peace and happiness.
yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri May 10, 2019 8:17 am
Little bit of weed may be ok.. but this is what happened to China then...

My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT00yVLCjz42q-hHTcitMt-CnAiuRn0XxF__-CeG1gsxHajfSV7YA
ruwan326
ruwan326

Fri May 10, 2019 8:32 am
yellow knife wrote:Little bit of weed may be ok.. but this is what happened to China then...

My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT00yVLCjz42q-hHTcitMt-CnAiuRn0XxF__-CeG1gsxHajfSV7YA

yellow knife-නියමිත මාත්‍රාව ගන්න ඕන  Wink

Last edited by ruwan326 on Fri May 10, 2019 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Fri May 10, 2019 9:26 am
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
I logged in, and when I saw this,  felt like commenting as

a)  you wanted inputs
b)  some genuine people will be troubled due to the mess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To keep it short , from 2014 to now I lost a very significant amount of my portfolio. It was due to

a) some trading mistakes  I made
b) CSE not been rational to value valuable shares accordingly
( unlike so many other countries including india, pakistan and bangladesh even during troubled times)

1) If you are an investor, just know that ,  

You should put money to CSE which you can only hold until the true value realizes ( with patience)  

2) If you are a Trader

Don't put Money to CSE you cannot afford to lose.

CSE is one of the most irrational markets in the world.
It doesn't  care about anything until ................. ( fill in the blanks)

Even Bangladesh and Mongolia had it time. CSE which is so much better and of value  stagnates.
Why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When bomb blast happened  I wanted to write a detailed article about CSE , history and  its future.

Had a  lot to discuss. Possibility of quiting CSE was one option.

But felt it will be waste of time with little feedback by the mass.  So didn't  do so.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway for all the genuine people  ... I say...

remember there will be always Sunshine after Storm.

All the best

Last edited by slstock on Fri May 10, 2019 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri May 10, 2019 9:40 am
Warmly welcome SLS ... you always come back on right time.

We Sri Lankans are anyway behaving differently in many areas. CSE is not an exemption.

CSE is becoming attractive. Its like going back in a timetunnel and reach back to 2008.

What ever I invested in 2008 should have given me losses if I held them. So I was a quick trader.

Now I buy really attractive shares not for quick sales but for holding...

SLS as you have pointed earlier following Buffet style in SL is not easy. Yet for a very patient long-term holder who do not want to compare with another trader can develop a goon PF in these situations.

@ Ruwan ,,, please start a separate thread for WEEDS.. I will comment when ever time allow me.
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri May 10, 2019 3:32 pm
Warmly Welcome SLS. It is very encouraging to see your appearance.
Very pleasing to see Our forum is running like this even at a hard times.
Ruwan all the best mate. As you said what matters most that we stick in to a Long Term winning System rather than too worried about short term hiccups. Hope you will be offered more trips in time to come to produce more Serotonin. Cool
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri May 10, 2019 6:02 pm
Welcome back SLS after a lengthy absence. As you correctly pointed out many are waiting to quit CSE when appropriate time comes.
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri May 10, 2019 7:10 pm
Welcome back, Oracle of Echelon square ! cheers

And the thread goes back on track.

One more off track comment.... Ruwan a man of my heart, shares, meditation and Serotonin surges. Tickeling the Dopamine receptors once in a way can nullify the dull market conditions and give you a shot at expanding your insight to boot. This should maybe in the anang manang thread.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum