The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
CCS.N0000 ( Ceylon Cold Stores)Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:31 amHawk Eye
When Will It Be Safe To Invest In The Stock Market Again?Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Dividend AnnouncementsWed Apr 12, 2023 5:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
MAINTENANCE NOTICE / නඩත්තු දැනුම්දීමThu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SEYB.N0000 (Seylan Bank PLC)Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 amyellow knife
The Korean Way !Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
In the Meantime Within Our Shores! Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What is Known as Dementia?Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC (LHCL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Equinox ( වසන්ත විෂුවය ) !Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMB.N0000 (Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
REXP.N0000 (Richard Pieris Exports PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
RICH.N0000 (Richard Pieris and Company PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What a Bank Run ?Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:33 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTERWed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pmkatesmith1304
GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:45 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Cboe Volatility Index Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:32 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AHPL.N0000Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:46 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
TJL.N0000 (Tee Jey Lanka PLC.)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CTBL.N0000 ( CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (COMD. N.0000))Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pmyellow knife
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CSD.N0000 (Seylan Developments PLC)Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 amyellow knife
PLC.N0000 (People's Leasing and Finance PLC) Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Bakery Products ?Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:30 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
NTB.N0000 (Nations Trust Bank PLC)Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Going South Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
When Seagulls Follow the TrawlerThu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Re-activatingSat Feb 25, 2023 5:12 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
APLA.N0000 (ACL Plastics PLC)Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:49 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AVOID FALLING INTO ALLURING WEEKEND FAMILY PACKAGES.Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Banks, Finance & Insurance Sector ChartTue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
VPEL.N0000 (Vallibel Power Erathna PLC)Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DEADLY COCKTAIL OF ISLAND MENTALITY AND PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER MIX.Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
WATA - WatawalaSat Nov 05, 2022 8:44 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
KFP.N0000(Keels Food Products PLC)Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:42 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Capital Trust Broker in difficulty?Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
IS PIRATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY A BOON OR BANE?Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:13 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What Industry Would You Choose to Focus?Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Should I Stick Around, or Should I Follow Others' Lead?Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DV-2024 Program: Online RegistrationThu Oct 06, 2022 11:26 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Disclaimer

Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

Outer circular road cost negotiated down by Rs. 30 b

+13
Backstage
yaka
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Future123
dhanurrox
SriLanBoy
poor boy
balapas
chinwi
Ethical Trader
Ukboy
HAL9000
hariesha
17 posters
Go down
hariesha
Top contributor
Top contributor

Outer circular road cost negotiated down by Rs. 30 b Empty Outer circular road cost negotiated down by Rs. 30 b

Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:27 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Outer circular road cost negotiated down by Rs. 30 b
Outer circular road cost negotiated down by Rs. 30 b 1-1
The new Government has managed to reduce the cost of the outer circular road by Rs. 30 billion through stiffer negotiation.
The major saving was disclosed by Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe during his address to a top business gathering celebrating the 65th anniversary of Associated Motorways Ltd. “Most of you want to continue with projects started by the last Government but I disagreed,” the Premier told the audience. “As a result we negotiated the outer circular highways and we got a Rs. 30 billion reduction or nearly 40%. Just imagine if I stuck to what you told me,” he told those present. Wickremesinhe also said that the country had been burdened with high debt taken from multilateral and bilateral sources. “We have enough problems paying the loans we have taken. I don’t want to burden people further,” the Premier added. In a related development, Health Minister Dr Rajitha Senaratne said yesterday that the Outer Circular project had been over-priced in order that politicians of the previous regime who negotiated the deal on behalf of the Sri Lankan Government would be left with a sizable commission.
“The amount which would be written off therefore is a part of a commission which was to go into someone’s pocket,” he said. Responding to a question raised by journalists as to whether the reality is that no one obtained any commission out of the project physically although allegations were still been levelled at ministers of the previous regime, Minister Senaratne said the usual procedure that was followed was that part of the commission was given as an advance.
HAL9000
HAL9000
Top contributor
Top contributor

Outer circular road cost negotiated down by Rs. 30 b Empty Re: Outer circular road cost negotiated down by Rs. 30 b

Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:16 am
http://www.dailymirror.lk/68135/agrees-to-write-of

So it sounds like 30 billion commision to the family and the bone licking dogs. That's why this noice to bring MR back to continue their hunting eh !

Last edited by HAL9000 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Ukboy
Top contributor
Top contributor

Outer circular road cost negotiated down by Rs. 30 b Empty Re: Outer circular road cost negotiated down by Rs. 30 b

Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:20 am
HAL9000 wrote:http://www.dailymirror.lk/68135/agrees-to-write-of

So it sounds like 30 billion clmmision to the family and the bone licking dogs. That's why this noice to bring MR back  to continue their hunting eh !

The best part is people who don't get a single penny from these deals praised the regime..!!
They dont (can't) understand that even their grandkids has to pay the bills.
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:55 am
කොහොමද කෑම.
අති විශිෂ්ටයි සර්!
chinwi
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:28 pm
Message reputation : 25% (4 votes)
The best part is that , still there are people in this land to believe total lies preached by lairs without studying anything.

Phase I of this project was completed months ago and functioning at the moment. So no commission left.

Phase II is mostly finished , already agreed amount is 44 billion LKR and partly paid. No negotiations possible.

Negotiation can be done for phase III.
Not like in 4 laned Phase I & II the design was to have 6 lane  embankment (earth fill) for 3.4 km and 6 lane concrete viaduct substructure for a length of 6 km for future use. That is similar to a 6 lane 6km bridge. Hence the cost was very high.
Total estimated cost was 520 mUS$ i.e. 68 billion Rupees.

If they reduce 68 B to 38 B I am almost sure they have drastically changed the design, in size and quality.

The people who talked about lambogini and badagini and Toppigala and pamankada should know all the people living in this land are not deaf and blind.

I think we may get what has happened from RDA in near future.
If they reduced the width or some parts of the road design  that will affect the usability of this road in future.
balapas
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:30 pm
UNP version of Basils work in action

http://lankadaily.com/latestnews/item/6081-2015-04-02-07-09-28
chinwi
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:27 pm
Message reputation : 0% (3 votes)
balapas wrote:UNP version of Basils work in action

"ඒ කෙසේ නමුත් වත්මන් පාලනය විසින් පසුගිය රජය මඟින් ආරම්බ කළ සංවර්ධන ව්‍යාපෘති ගනනාවක් යළි විමසීම සඳහා තාවකාලිකව අත්හිටවනු ලැබූ අතර එම පරීක්ෂණ වලින් පසුව දේශීය කොන්ත්‍රාත් කරුවන්ට ලබා දී තිබු බිලියන ගනනක වටිනා කමකින් යුතුවූ ව්‍යාපෘති ගනනාවක් යළි ආරම්භ කිරීමට අනුමැතිය දෙන ලදී. එහෙත් ඉහත කී ඇමැතිවරයා විසින් එම ව්‍යාපෘති යළි ලබා දීමට නම් තමන්ගේ අමරිකාවේ පිහිටි බැංකු ගිණුමකට රුපියල් බිලියනයක් බැඟින් බැර වියයුතු බවට කොන්දෙසියක් දමා තිබෙන බවත් දැන ගැනීමට තිබේ."

So this is spreading fast out of the box.
I got 100% sure 1st hand info about such a deal. Unfortunately the party I know will not disclose anything due to business ethics and rules and needs of the company. They have to get the multibillion job someway or another. So they are ready to pay much more than they agreed few months ago.

They have created a nick name : 2.5Basil
In sinhala, dekayi panahe basil. In that particular deal, new man's amount = 2.5 x basil !

poor boy

Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:50 pm
how come a single minister has powers to influence all the ministries? why cant ministers work independently even in this yahapalana govt.
chinwi
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:32 pm
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)
“As a result we negotiated the outer circular highways and we got a Rs. 30 billion reduction or nearly 40%.

Just imagine if I stuck to what you told me,” he told those present. "  cheers

lol!

මම කිව්වෙ නැද්ද පචෝරිසලා ගේ පච කතා.

චීනෙ කැමතිවෙලා තියෙනව ඩොලර් මිලියන් 30 ක් සහනයක් ලෙස කපා හරින්න​.

China agrees to write off US$ 30 M from OCR cost

ඒක මෙහේ එනකොට රුපියල් බිලියන් 30 ක් වෙලා ඒ මදිවට අර දත් දොස්තර හදනව ඒ රාජපක්‍ෂ ලට දෙන්න තිබුන කොමිස් ලු.

ඒ මදිවට සමස්ථ වට රවුම් ඇස්තමේන්තුවෙන් 40% ක් ලු මේ ඩොලර් මිලියන් 30 . ඒකෙන් මේ මහා චෝර නා ල කියන්න හදන්නෙ පාර හදන වියදමෙන් 40% ක් ම කොමිස් කියල​.

චන්දෙ ඉවර වෙලත් බොරු කියන පුරුද්ද අත ඇර ගන්න බැරි වෙලා.
ඒකේ වරදකුත් නැ. ඕන බොරුවක් ඔලුව උඩ තියාගන්න කට ඇරගෙන ඉන්න අය තමත් ඉන්නවනෙ.

ඩොලර් මිලියන් 30 යනු රුපියල් බිලියන් 4 යි. ( 3.90 යි)
ඒ කියන්නෙ වට රවුම් පාරෙ   ඇස්තමේන්තුවෙන් 2% ( සියයට දෙකයි ! )  not 40%

හදපු කොටස් දෙකත් එක්ක වටරවුම් පාරෙ එස්ටිමේටඩ් කොස්ට් එක රු බිලියන් 138 යි.

මුල් අදියර දෙක අවසන් නිසා අවසන් අදියරේ ඇස්තමේන්තුවෙන් නම් රුපියල් බිලියන් 4  = 5 % ( සියයට පහයි )  

ඔන්න සිරිත් පරිදි නා ගත්තා.

උඩ පැනගෙන කෑගහනව වියදමෙන් 40% ක් අඩුකර ගත්තලු. අයියෝ දෙකයි දෙකයි !

බිලියන් 138 න් බිලියන් 4 ක් කියන්නෙ සියයට දෙකයි ! පවු අප්පා.

මේ අයගේ කටවල් වලින් ම කියූ ලෙස ඒ කියන්නේ රාජපක්ස ල කොමිස් අරන් තියෙන්නෙ 2% යි !  .

we got a Rs. 30 billion reduction or nearly 40%.  lol!
SriLanBoy
SriLanBoy

Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:56 pm
රතු පොළු පාරවල් එකක් නෙවෙයි හැටක් දුන්නත් අපේ චින්වි මහත්තය නම් නෙවෙයි සැලෙන්නෙ.Wink  Very Happy
කාගෙන් බේරුනත් මෙතුමගෙන් තමයි බේරෙනව බොරු. Cool
dhanurrox

Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:12 pm
SriLanBoy wrote:රතු පොළු පාරවල් එකක් නෙවෙයි හැටක් දුන්නත් අපේ චින්වි මහත්තය නම් නෙවෙයි සැලෙන්නෙ.Wink  Very Happy
කාගෙන් බේරුනත් මෙතුමගෙන් තමයි බේරෙනව බොරු. මටත් කන්න වෙයිද? Laughing
Chinwi mahaththaya maththala ashcharyaye piwisuma opening ceremony gihin poto danma mata adawage mathakai.okata wenade matanam edama theruna.
chinwi
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:31 pm
Message reputation : 33% (3 votes)
SriLanBoy wrote:රතු පොළු පාරවල් එකක් නෙවෙයි හැටක් දුන්නත් අපේ චින්වි මහත්තය නම් නෙවෙයි සැලෙන්නෙ.Wink  Very Happy
කාගෙන් බේරුනත් මෙතුමගෙන් තමයි බේරෙනව බොරු. Cool

මේ එස්ටිමේට් එකේ තියෙනව​

6 Lane embankment width for a length of 3.42 km
6 Lane Viaduct substructure width for a length of 5.9 km
4 Lane expressway carriageway for a length of 9.32 km
Construction of Bridges, Overpasses and under passes where the total is 7 Nos.
Construction of Box and Pipe Culverts where the total is 30 Nos.
Soft ground treatment at entire Kerawalapitiya Interchange area and 400m at Kadawatha.
Right of way fence for a length of 21.9 km
Guardrails for road sides for a length of 4.8 km
Providing traffic signs and direction boards.
Electronic Toll System
Road lighting for entire road length
Construction of Toll booths and Toll Plazas
Landscaping and planting trees.

ඉතින් මෙවැනි අදියර 1,11, 111සඳහා මේව එකතු උනාම ඩොලර් මිලියන් 1050 ක් එනව​. ඒකෙන් 40% කියන්නෙ ඩොලර් මිලියන් 420 ක්. (නමුත් කපා හැරල තියෙනව 30 ක්. )

40% කපා හරින්න නම් කිසි ලෙසක නිකම්ම බෑ. එක්කෝ මේ අයිටම් කපන්න ඕන​. පාරේ තත්ත්වය දරුණු ලෙස බාල කරන්න ඕන​.

එසේ නැතුව කොමිස් ගහන්න වැඩිපුර දාපුවා කියල කිසිම වෙලාවක රජයක් හෝ විශාල ආයතනයක් එහෙම කපන්න එකඟ වෙන්නෙ නැ. එහෙම උනා ම එය ලෝකෙම දැනගන්නව . තමන් ගෙ ප්‍රතිරූපයට කැලලක් වෙනව​. එහෙම තිබුනත් කවදාවත් එය පිලිගන්නෙ නෑ.
ඒ නිසා චීනෙ  හෝ වෙන රටක් හෝ මේ කපා දමන්න එකඟ උනේ කොමිස් දෙන්න වැඩිපුර දාපු මුදල් කියන එක අමූලික බොරුවක්. ඒ නිසා තමයි මම බැලුවෙ ඇත්තටම මොකක් ද වෙලා තියෙන්නෙ කියල​.
Future123

Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:37 pm
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
Chinwi, Such a great knowledge about construction. You may be a Civil Engineer I hope.
Can't give + rep since it's disabled for me.
hariesha
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:38 pm
chinwi wrote:
balapas wrote:UNP version of Basils work in action

"ඒ කෙසේ නමුත් වත්මන් පාලනය විසින් පසුගිය රජය මඟින් ආරම්බ කළ සංවර්ධන ව්‍යාපෘති ගනනාවක් යළි විමසීම සඳහා තාවකාලිකව අත්හිටවනු ලැබූ අතර එම පරීක්ෂණ වලින් පසුව දේශීය කොන්ත්‍රාත් කරුවන්ට ලබා දී තිබු බිලියන ගනනක වටිනා කමකින් යුතුවූ ව්‍යාපෘති ගනනාවක් යළි ආරම්භ කිරීමට අනුමැතිය දෙන ලදී. එහෙත් ඉහත කී ඇමැතිවරයා විසින් එම ව්‍යාපෘති යළි ලබා දීමට නම් තමන්ගේ අමරිකාවේ පිහිටි බැංකු ගිණුමකට රුපියල් බිලියනයක් බැඟින් බැර වියයුතු බවට කොන්දෙසියක් දමා තිබෙන බවත් දැන ගැනීමට තිබේ."

So this is spreading fast out of the box.
I got 100% sure 1st hand info about such a deal. Unfortunately the party I know will not disclose anything due to business ethics and rules and needs of the company. They have to get the multibillion job someway or another. So they are ready to pay much more than they agreed few months ago.

They have created a nick name : 2.5Basil  
In sinhala, dekayi panahe basil. In that particular deal, new man's amount = 2.5 x basil  !

Every person do have right to express his views. But shouldn't fall into this cheep. 

Today in this country do have lot of freedom. 

1. People can protest against full face helmets.
2. Can go to courts and obtain restraining orders against government, not enforce helmet ban.
3.Judges can rule against government policy, without getting harassed, without loosing the job and pension rights.
etc

Coming back to chinwi, 

He is having 1st hand info about a foul deal. Chinwi's party doesn't want to disclose any thing cos ethics. But chinwi is discussing it here without ethics.

We chose this government for good governance, so we encourage to take action. There's judicial freedom. Any body can complain. No need to fear about white vans, kidnappings and risk achieving NIRVANA over night.

In CBSL case we felt there's some thing. I am not saying there was. So we criticize. 

But what should happened was strong systems should come in place. It is citizens responsibility to work towards that.
hariesha
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:44 pm
Future123 wrote:Chinwi, Such a great knowledge about construction. You may be a Civil Engineer I hope.

He's seem to be part of earlier system. Some information he is providing suggest that. 

So may be a " A BLEEDING WOLF". 

His reactions in the CITK thread confirmed this.
dhanurrox

Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:51 pm
hariesha wrote:
Future123 wrote:Chinwi, Such a great knowledge about construction. You may be a Civil Engineer I hope.

He's seem to be part of earlier system. Some information he is providing suggest that. 

So may be a " A BLEEDING WOLF". 

His reactions in the CITK thread confirmed this.
Absolutely correct,see my above comment he put maththala opening ceremony photos and was there.So no use arguing when colored glasses are on.
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:21 pm
I think harping on incorrect percentage is a blatant effort to divert the attention of truly what we have achieved here.

I have a fair idea but I will keep it to myself for the time being as to why such blatant efforts are being done.

Politicians are known to be not so good with numbers.

Long time ago we had one බින්දුසාර.

Then another one said  ජිවන වියදම බින්දුවට බස්සනවා.

What we have truly achieved is to save a chunk of public money otherwise would have ended up in someone else pocket, for which we should be thankful and not find faults.

I was wondering where these patriots were when we lost quite a sum on the fuel hedge. Razz

Sleep drunken Sleep drunken Sleep drunken scratch
poor boy

Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:34 am

what is this story? lankacnews says this story is not true. Shocked

අධිවේගයෙන් බිලියන 30ක් අඩු කලේ නෑ.. කොමිස් කතාව අමූලික බොරු – තවත් යහපාලන බොරුවක් චීනය හෙළි කරයි..

April 3, 2015 at 1:08 am | lanka C news

අධිවේගයෙන් බිලියන 30ක් අඩු කලේ නෑ.. කොමිස් කතාව අමූලික බොරු – තවත් යහපාලන බොරුවක් චීනය හෙළි කරයි..
චීන රජය විසින් ඉදිරිකිරීමට ඇස්තමේන්තුකර තිබූ කොළඹ පිටත වටරවුම් මාර්ගයේ වියදමෙන් රුපියල් බිලියන 30ක් අඩු කිරීමට එකඟතාව පළ කල බව ලක් රජය කළ ප‍්‍රකාශය අසත්‍ය යයි ශ‍්‍රී ලංකාවේ චීන තානාපති කාර්යාලය පවසයි.

කැබිනට් ප‍්‍රකාශක ඇමති රාජිත සේනාරත්න විසින් කැබිනට් මාධ්‍ය හමුවකදී කියා සිටියේ ජනාධිපති මෛත‍්‍රීපාල සිරිසේන මහතා සිදුකල චීන සංචාරයේදී අදාළ කොන්ත‍්‍රාත් මුදල අඩු කිරීමට චීනය එකඟ වී ඇති බවයි.

කොළඹ පිටත වටරවුම් මාර්ගය ඉදිකිරීම් සිදු කරන චීන සමාගම උපුටා දක්වමින් ශ‍්‍රී ලංකාවේ චීන තානාපති කාර්යාලයේ ප‍්‍රකාශකයෙක් සඳහන් කරන්නේ එහි පිරිවැය අඩු කිරීම සඳහා ශ‍්‍රී ලංකාවේ මාර්ග සංවර්ධන අධිකාරිය සමග කිසිදු එකඟතාවකට එළඹ නැති බවත් රුපියල් බිලියන 30ක කොමිස් මුදලක් පසුගිය රජයට එම මාර්ගයෙන් හිමි වන බවට ප‍්‍රකාශ වීම අසත්‍ය බවත්ය.

රුපියල් බිලියන 66.8ක් වූ කොළඹ පිටත වටරවුම් මාර්ගය ඉදිකිරීම සඳහා වන අස්තමේන්තුව එය ඉතා සාධාරණ මුදලක් බවද පෙන්වා දෙන චීන තානාපති කාර්යාල ප‍්‍රකාශකයා අදාළ මාර්ගය ඉදිකිරීම අසීරු කටයුත්තක් බවතත් වෙනත් රටක කොන්ත‍්‍රාත්කරුවෙකුගේ ඇස්තමේන්තු මුදල හා සසඳන විට තම කොන්ත‍්‍රාත්කරුවාගේ මුදල ඉතා පහළ මට්ටමක පවතින බවද අවධාරණය කරයි.

509 Viewers
chinwi
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:41 am
China rejects Rajitha’s claim <-link

The Chinese embassy in Colombo today denied claims by Health Minister Dr. Rajitha Senaratne that the estimated cost of the Colombo Outer Circular Road was reduced by Rs.30 billion.

"We have contacted the relevant Chinese contractor. It was proved that no agreement was reached between the Chinese contractor and Sri Lanka Road Development Authority on any reduction of the cost of the project.

The so-called Rs. 30 billion commission being paid to the previous government was also groundless. The total contract cost by the Chinese contractor is Rs. 66.8 billion,” he said.

He said the contract cost was reasonable since the 9.5 kilometre project included a six kilometer long viaduct as well as the building of a 3.5 kilometre long embankment which he said was a low estimate compared to those quoted by other countries.  

---

Now pl. don't say I work inside Chinese embassy !

කවුද හරි නොව කුමක් ද හරි ? - ලලිත් ඇතුලත්මුදලි
poor boy

Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:56 am
I think rajitha has not understood Cheenas English.now cheena says its not true.
what an embarrassment for ranil. it is very sad to see prime minster of our country  is becoming a laughing stock in front of china and rest of world.
this is not the first time. very irresponsible way of governing. they started this mockery from January 8 , appointed a mock prime minster who has no majority, chased out CJ by illegal means and appointed a  justice( agree that new judiiciary is better but the system used to change is bad) , after that appointed a mock opposition leader, appointed a CB governor whose nationality is still a question to many. he made a big bond issue and PM appointed a mock investigation committee .old royal buddies.

Frankly I also expected yahapalana government would change the system. still i hope they can change themselves to make the expected change. first they must change.

daily mirror article is bellow.
The Chinese embassy in Colombo today denied claims by Health Minister Dr. Rajitha Senaratne that the estimated cost of the Colombo Outer Circular Road was reduced by Rs.30 billion. An embassy spokesperson told Daily Mirror that the news report on the Colombo Outer Circular Road cost reduction was not in line with the facts. "We have contacted the relevant Chinese contractor. It was proved that no agreement was reached between the Chinese contractor and Sri Lanka Road Development Authority on any reduction of the cost of the project. The so-called Rs. 30 billion commission being paid to the previous government was also groundless. The total contract cost by the Chinese contractor is Rs. 66.8 billion,” he said. He said the contract cost was reasonable since the 9.5 kilometre project included a six kilometer long viaduct as well as the building of a 3.5 kilometre long embankment which he said was a low estimate compared to those quoted by other countries. (Kelum Bandara) - See more at: http://www.dailymirror.lk/68301/china-rejects-rajitha-s-claim#sthash.V9v9EMMr.dpuf
chinwi
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:59 am
රුපියල් බිලියන 66.8ක් වූ කොළඹ පිටත වටරවුම් මාර්ගය ඉදිකිරීම සඳහා වන අස්තමේන්තුව එය ඉතා සාධාරණ මුදලක් බවද පෙන්වා දෙන චීන තානාපති කාර්යාල ප‍්‍රකාශකයා අදාළ මාර්ගය ඉදිකිරීම අසීරු කටයුත්තක් බවතත් වෙනත් රටක කොන්ත‍්‍රාත්කරුවෙකුගේ ඇස්තමේන්තු මුදල හා සසඳන විට තම කොන්ත‍්‍රාත්කරුවාගේ මුදල ඉතා පහළ මට්ටමක පවතින බවද අවධාරණය කරයි.

මෙය නිවැරදියි.
මේකෙ වැඩි දුරක් පොලව උඩින් පාර හදන්නෙ.
ඒ ඉදිකිරීම රාජගිරියේ සිට මාලබේ දක්වා හෝ කොල්ලුපිටියේ සිට නුගේගොඩ දක්වා පොලව උඩින් කණු මත ලේන් 6 ක පාරක් හදනවා හා සමානයි.
කීයටවත් බිලියන් 30කින් අඩු කරන්න බැහැ.
poor boy

Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:07 am
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
Ethical Trader wrote:කොහොමද කෑම.
අති විශිෂ්ටයි සර්!

රනිල ලොක්ක අති විශිෂ්ඨ ලෙස ඉල්ල්ලගෙන කනවා රජිතාගේ දිරච්ච ලනු.
Ukboy
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:27 am
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:I think harping on incorrect percentage is a blatant effort to divert the attention of truly what we have achieved here.

I have a fair idea but I will keep it to myself for the time being as to why such blatant efforts are being done.

Politicians are known to be not so good with numbers.

Long time ago we had one බින්දුසාර.

Then another one said  ජිවන වියදම බින්දුවට බස්සනවා.

What we have truly achieved is to save a chunk of public money otherwise would have ended up in someone else pocket, for which we should be thankful and not find faults.

I was wondering where these patriots were when we lost quite a sum on the fuel hedge. Razz

Sleep drunken Sleep drunken Sleep drunken scratch

Good post Kithsiri.
yaka

Outer circular road cost negotiated down by Rs. 30 b Empty Sri Lanka's biggest April fool

Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:55 am
කොළඹ පිටත වටරවුම් පාර ගැන රජයේ ප‍්‍රකාශය සාවද්‍යයයි

කොළඹ පිටත වටරවුම් මාර්ගය ඉදිකිරීම සඳහා ඇස්තමේන්තු කර තිබූ මුදලින් රුපියල් බිලියන 30ක් අඩු කිරීමට සිය එකඟතාව පළ වූ බවට ශ‍්‍රී ලංකා රජය කළ ප‍්‍රකාශය සාවද්‍ය බව චීනය පවසනවා. ජනාධිපති මෛත‍්‍රීපාල සිරිසේන මහතාගේ චීන සංචාරයේ ප‍්‍රගතිය පිළිබඳ දැනුම් දීම සඳහා ඊයේ පැවති මාධ්‍ය හමුවකදී අමාත්‍ය රාජිත සේනාරත්න මහතා පැවසුවේ අදාළ කොන්ත‍්‍රාත් මුදල අඩු කිරීමට චීන පාර්ශ්වයේ එකඟතාව පළ වූ බවයි. 

ශ‍්‍රී ලංකාවේ චීන තානාපති කාර්යාලයේ ප‍්‍රකාශකයෙක් පැවසුවේ කොළඹ පිටත වටරවුම් මාර්ගය ඉදිකිරීම් භාර චීන කොන්ත‍්‍රාත් සමාගමෙන් මේ පිළිබඳ විමසූ බවයි. එහි පිරිවැය අඩු කිරීම සඳහා ශ‍්‍රී ලංකාවේ මාර්ග සංවර්ධන අධිකාරිය සමග තමන් කිසිදු එකඟතාවකට එළඹ නැති බව අදාළ කොන්ත‍්‍රාත් සමාගම සනාථ කළේ යැයි ද තානාපති ප‍්‍රකාශකයා වැඩිදුරටත් සඳහන් කළා. පසුගිය රජයට රුපියල් බිලියන 30ක කොමිස් මුදලක් එමගින් හිමි වන බවට ප‍්‍රකාශ වීම සාවද්‍ය බවද ඔහු පැවසුවා. කොළඹ පිටත වටරවුම් මාර්ගය ඉදිකිරීම සඳහා චීන කොන්ත‍්‍රාත්කරුවාගේ පිරිවැය රුපියල් බිලියන 66යි දශම 8ක්. 

එය ඉතා සාධාරණ මුදලක් බවද චීන තානාපති කාර්යාල ප‍්‍රකාශකයා වැඩිදුරටත් කියා සිටියා. එමෙන්ම අදාළ මාර්ගය ඉදිකිරීම අසීරු කටයුත්තක්. වෙනත් රටක කොන්ත‍්‍රාත්කරුවෙකුගේ ඇස්තමේන්තු මුදල හා සසඳන විට තම කොන්ත‍්‍රාත්කරුවාගේ මුදල ඉතා පහළ මට්ටමක පවතින බවද ඔහු වැඩිදුරටත් සඳහන් කළා. 
- See more at: http://nethfm.com/article/62897
balapas
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:32 am
Rajitha is giving real gon athal. For the past few months saying one thing then another. He is another one who does the talking not a competent person. Keheliya sounds much better now.

Rajitha cant talk about corruption. One of his former secretaries son is my good friend. Rajitha has ships etc, Family wealth no!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum